No
71.43%
5 71.43%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Voting Closed] Improvements I would Like to See
Better response on post RE: Improvements I would Like to See (Ape Apps People Please Look at This)
(06-20-2017, 05:18 PM)Dylan Carter Wrote: I would like to add one more world idea. This one is still "under development" and may be a little off the wall and Planet of the Apes-ish (which I hate), but here it goes. In the far off world of Agot, there is an ape-like race of creatures, called the Augoots, whose technology is the Stone Age/Bronze Age meets late 19th century/early 20th century and bananas. Their top scientist [Guttard (Goddard)] has created a banana powered rocket that propelled two Augoots to Agot's moon, Zooz Agot (Little Planet). Here the resources are trees, sugar cane, bananas,  copper, tin, zinc, ore, gold, aluminum, silver, regolith, water (a river), and granite. They don't have any rovers, just yet, so they do harvesting of resources first (granite and bananas). With enough granite and bananas, you can build the hammer facility. Later on, you research different harvesting techniques, which unlock steel, brass, and bronze. The fire pit/commons generates research points. Electricity is later on in the game, but is powered by bananas, sugar, charcoal, oil, and hydroelectric. Please expand this and I really don't care if you don't like it and it doesn't get used. I really don't care for this idea as much. This is just somewhat a copy of the Zolarg Empire.

You've put a lot of thought into an idea you don't care for.

Thanks. I just ponder stuff and just put it down so I don't forget. I have stopped playing this game, but I will continue to put down new ideas to help other colonies. Speaking of helping other colonies, I truly think that there should be aluminum and uranium synthesis labs because before I quit playing, my colony would've died because I was running out of aluminum and I couldn't afford more. The aluminum lab would be built out of lots of gold, steel, ore, and microchips and uses gold in the process. The uranium lab does the same thing, but with aluminum. I also think that there should be a 1,000 "booster shot" of aluminum to all colonies to allow them to flourish.
Better response on post RE: Improvements I would Like to See (Ape Apps People Please Look at This)
(06-29-2017, 06:40 PM)Dylan Carter Wrote: Thanks. I just ponder stuff and just put it down so I don't forget. I have stopped playing this game, but I will continue to put down new ideas to help other colonies. Speaking of helping other colonies, I truly think that there should be aluminum and uranium synthesis labs because before I quit playing, my colony would've died because I was running out of aluminum and I couldn't afford more. The aluminum lab would be built out of lots of gold, steel, ore, and microchips and uses gold in the process. The uranium lab does the same thing, but with aluminum. I also think that there should be a 1,000 "booster shot" of aluminum to all colonies to allow them to flourish.

Since you've stopped playing you may not realize that there is a Uranium Enrichment Facility that creates uranium.  There are also Aluminum Generators.  And with the last update, the Zolarg now have aluminum mines.  Part of the object of the game is learning to manage your resources wisely.
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.