2 40.00%
No
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Improvements I would Like to See (Ape Apps People Please Look at This)
Thank you. I do have more ideas right here, so I will post one at a time. That post was at night and I wanted to get it all done before I would forget. I suggest that there should be a space jet port, like an airport, but for space jets. It would employ 100 people and controls immigration, tourism, and imports and exports. Uses lots of fuel, both oil and uranium (nuclear-powered jets), but generates a lot of income.
Better response on post RE: Improvements I would Like to See (Ape Apps People Please Look at This)You may want to review the Suggestion Index first and make sure what you are posting hasn't been posted previously. Someone has suggested something similar already:

http://forum.ape-apps.com/showthread.php?tid=3865
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
I understand that, but the more that the administrators see that people want something, it will be added most likely.
Better response on post RE: Improvements I would Like to See (Ape Apps People Please Look at This)Indeed. The index is there so you can show your support on the original thread rather than cluttering the forum with duplicate threads for the same idea.
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
Thanks. That makes sense.
I would like to add one more world idea. This one is still "under development" and may be a little off the wall and Planet of the Apes-ish (which I hate), but here it goes. In the far off world of Agot, there is an ape-like race of creatures, called the Augoots, whose technology is the Stone Age/Bronze Age meets late 19th century/early 20th century and bananas. Their top scientist [Guttard (Goddard)] has created a banana powered rocket that propelled two Augoots to Agot's moon, Zooz Agot (Little Planet). Here the resources are trees, sugar cane, bananas, copper, tin, zinc, ore, gold, aluminum, silver, regolith, water (a river), and granite. They don't have any rovers, just yet, so they do harvesting of resources first (granite and bananas). With enough granite and bananas, you can build the hammer facility. Later on, you research different harvesting techniques, which unlock steel, brass, and bronze. The fire pit/commons generates research points. Electricity is later on in the game, but is powered by bananas, sugar, charcoal, oil, and hydroelectric. Please expand this and I really don't care if you don't like it and it doesn't get used. I really don't care for this idea as much. This is just somewhat a copy of the Zolarg Empire.
To add to the Augoots, the starting colonists will always be called Guttard and Instin (Einstien). To harvest materials, you click on the colonists and there would be an option that says harvest. Under harvest, there would be granite and bananas. Over time that list would grow, and as their technologies grow, basic rovers would do that. Colonists would arrive as soon as you send Guttard back on a repaired rocket and that you have built a house, hammer facility, researched rocket building, banana power, and copper production. The atmosphere is at 5 million. More will be added.
Scrap the whole sending Guttard back to get colonists. All you need to do is build the hammer facility and research copper production, banana power, and rocket building, and repair the rocket. Additional technologies would be bronze smelting, brass production, charcoal production, farming, steel production, banana synthesis (turns bananas into sugar and sugar into bananas), sugar power, and much more. Additional buildings would be the potato patch, banana and sugar plantations, compost pile (generates atmosphere and a small amount of food), and a hydroelectric plant. That is all I have now for the Augoots.
Then colonists would periodically arrive through the rocket, like the landing pad.
(06-21-2017, 01:41 PM)Dylan Carter Wrote: Scrap the whole sending Guttard back to get colonists. All you need to do is build the hammer facility and research copper production, banana power, and rocket building, and repair the rocket. Additional technologies would be bronze smelting, brass production, charcoal production, farming, steel production, banana synthesis (turns bananas into sugar and sugar into bananas), sugar power, and much more. Additional buildings would be the potato patch, banana and sugar plantations, compost pile (generates atmosphere and a small amount of food), and a hydroelectric plant. That is all I have now for the Augoots.

this is like factorio.
Leader of  Commonwealth of Ottoich (CoO), Member of FFF
CharterCode: SU7sDQFn
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]