No
71.43%
5 71.43%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Voting Closed] Improvements I would Like to See
I love this game, but I have several improvements I would like to see. First of all, I think there should be aluminum and uranium mines, along with ore, aluminum, and uranium synthesis labs. Also, there should be ore mines on the other worlds, along with the other mines. Second, of all, I would want to easily move buildings without having to sell and rebuild them. For buildings, I would want an oil rig for the forest world, grocery stores, a small farm, a car factory, a supermarket, a parking garage, a school, and a convenience store/gas station. My last suggestion is to create three more worlds, Europa (an icy moon of Jupiter) for United Earth, and Titan (a hydrocarbon filled moon of Saturn) and an ocean world for LIS. All three would be extremely hard. On Europa, your starting materials would be granite, ice, regolith in blocks of 1000, salt, aluminum, gold, and diamond. Europa has no atmosphere and limited visible land. Your starting rover would be a granite bot, and from there you can produce the solar evaporator, which produces ore and salt from the ice. It takes 1 power to operate but produces 3 (plus 2). The lander can produce an ice chipper later on for the price of 3 ore, 3 granite, and 3 salt. A new rover would be the salt miner. An additional goal is to get the temperature of Europa up along with the atmosphere to create liquid water on the surface. On Titan, your starting materials would be ice, coal/charcoal, oil, granite, regolith in blocks of 1000, diamond, gold, aluminum, and ore in blocks of 500. You would have the LIS version of the granite bot to use to produce the solar evaporator. The salt miner would carry over along with a coal bot. The atmosphere would be at  1,000,000. On the ocean world, you can choose how much land is available as how abundant the resources are. Here the resources are water, of course, salt, regolith in blocks of 1000, ore in blocks of 500, aluminum, coal, gold, granite, and a few trees. Here you would have the granite bot again, as you have to build a solar evaporator. Additional rovers would be the sub-bot, which goes fishing. Instead of building the greenhouse right off the bat, you would build the fishing pole factory, which employs 2 colonists and uses 3 power and costs 75 ore and 50 granite to build.  It would produce food and fishing poles. It can produce the sub-bot. The atmosphere would be 5,000,000. An additional thing is that you could build a nuclear arsenal to gain independence, control your colonies, or conquer new lands. To prevent total chaos, each needs 100,000 ore, 100,000 steel, 50,000 gold, 250,000 aluminum, 5,000 uranium, 20,000 microchips, 100,000 civics, 5,000 antium, 2,500 triantium, 15,000,000 dollars, or something crazy like that. The launcher is just as expensive and you can only build one and to reload, if you can, takes 5 minutes. You annihilate real colonies, but instead fake ones that you can "loot'. I know that is a lot, but I really enjoy this game and I wish that an Ape Apps person sees this and takes this into consideration, and at least one idea makes it into the game. I've had enough trouble with one video game company (EA), so just please do something with this. Thank you for not having a character limit. Smile

I also would like to add one more thing. You need to be able to grow and harvest sugar in the other worlds.

I also would like to add one more thing. You need to be able to grow and harvest sugar in the other worlds.
I only like the idea of the new worlds. the sent of the other world types are unique resources. if you can get them everywhere, it would be to easy. The game should be a challenge. and if aluminium and uranium mines are implemented, the game is to easy. 90% of your suggestions deal with making the game easier. and: there is a way to generate aluminium and uranium. 
parking garage, supermarket and moving building are already suggested. Your new world ideas are nice, but the rest is .... . The game is really easy, but with this, you won't have any challenge. In my opinion, the game is very good balanced.
Leader of  Commonwealth of Ottoich (CoO), Member of FFF
CharterCode: SU7sDQFn
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
(06-19-2017, 05:25 AM)Ottoich Wrote: I only like the idea of the new worlds. the sent of the other world types are unique resources. if you can get them everywhere, it would be to easy. The game should be a challenge. and if aluminium and uranium mines are implemented, the game is to easy. 90% of your suggestions deal with making the game easier. and: there is a way to generate aluminium and uranium. 
parking garage, supermarket and moving building are already suggested. Your new world ideas are nice, but the rest is .... . The game is really easy, but with this, you won't have any challenge. In my opinion, the game is very good balanced.

I dont like the idea of making the game easier with uranium or aluminum mines as well. the challenge of producing higher-value goods is fun. I really like the idea of an ice moon and an ocean planet, thatd be killer.
(06-19-2017, 05:35 AM)UltimoDeNinja Wrote: I dont like the idea of making the game easier with uranium or aluminum mines as well. the challenge of producing higher-value goods is fun.
I agree with this.

For the buildings, the grocery store, supermarket, and parking lot have been previously suggested (considering the grocery store and supermarket are the same).

Other than that, it is a pretty good suggestion.
[Image: 25u1r1h.jpg]
Thank you for your honesty, and I do agree that would make it too easy. The only reason why I did that was that my aluminum and uranium stocks are all gone and I can't buy any more for a long time. To add to what you can build on the new worlds, the solar evaporator also produces water and atmosphere. The salt can be used in the salt compacter, solar reflector (to melt ice), and Europan silos.
Better response on post RE: Improvements I would Like to See (Ape Apps People Please Look at This)
(06-19-2017, 04:54 AM)Dylan Carter Wrote: I also would like to add one more thing. You need to be able to grow and harvest sugar in the other worlds.

Later in the game the "Artificial Sweetener Factory" can be built which produces sugar.
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
I do understand because I am close to building it, but it is expensive for me. In the abandoned world there is sugarcane, but there is no way to harvest it.
(06-19-2017, 01:15 PM)Dylan Carter Wrote: I do understand because I am close to building it, but it is expensive for me. In the abandoned world there is sugarcane, but there is no way to harvest it.

Correct.  However the LIS worlds are new to the game and are still very incomplete so you may see a method of harvesting that sugar cane be added in a future update.  

My Colony is a game that is still under heavy development.  The Zolarg and LIS worlds and technologies have only recently been introduced to the game so while something may not currently be available in the game for those factions, that does not mean it will never be introduced.
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

Thank you. I have one question, what do you think of my ideas so far? Do you think they are game worthy Patchdaddy? I have many more to add. Thank you.
(06-20-2017, 01:46 PM)Dylan Carter Wrote: Thank you. I have one question, what do you think of my ideas so far? Do you think they are game worthy Patchdaddy? I have many more to add. Thank you.

It doesn't really matter what I think but the My Colony community as a whole.  I would suggest that instead of one mega-post with all your ideas, you put any further ideas into individual threads.  Members will be more likely to vote and provide feedback that way.  Take a look HERE for some guidelines and examples.
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index