Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Civic generation speed
After the v37 update i noticed two things

The generation speed of resources from buildings fluctuated alot. I have had a refinery with 3 workers in it working and one with none working in, and the one with zero workers was faster.

The speed can be ridiculously slow. I had one civic center and i had 102 civics. I went of and had lunch and left it AFK and when i came back the progress bar had barely moved. This needs to get fixed soon cuz i need civics to progress.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks
whats the workers happiness level?

happy workers work faster.

so a pub,health clinic and entertainment near their house as well as a short journey to work can make them happier.
(06-12-2017, 03:02 PM)forcedminer Wrote: whats the workers happiness level?

happy workers work faster.

so a pub,health clinic and entertainment near their house as well as a short journey to work can make them happier.

All of the workers have 90+ happiness but it still happnes Sad
ive seen a lot of people having production issues..

first thing. check if your buildings need supplies to make whatever its making. if your out of ore, and it needs it to make whatever.. and you have none.. it wont produce... (i dont think civics need anything.. but still good to know for other buildings)

the next thing i do, if everything looks good. is to go to the main menu and do a hard restart.. gets things moving and seems to clear up the production issue..

if that still fails. then im not sure..
[Image: 123456ikesplace_2.jpg]
(06-16-2017, 09:07 AM)s.iker Wrote: ive seen a lot of people having production issues..

first thing. check if your buildings need supplies to make whatever its making. if your out of ore, and it needs it to make whatever.. and you have none.. it wont produce... (i dont think civics need anything.. but still good to know for other buildings)

the next thing i do, if everything looks good. is to go to the main menu and do a hard restart.. gets things moving and seems to clear up the production issue..

if that still fails. then im not sure..

How do you do a restart?
on google chrome. ctrl refresh
[Image: 123456ikesplace_2.jpg]
(07-16-2017, 10:47 PM)s.iker Wrote: on google chrome. ctrl refresh

I wonder if closing the window/tab ending the program would do the same thing when the game is reloaded?