Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deleting Items
So I like the game very much. My concerns so far are the visitors. They seem to be unable to turn around. So basically if you don't make your paths a loop they get stuck and you end up having to pay to remove them. My other huge concern is the inability to delete certain items. I accidentally placed a couple blocks and I learned my lesson about ditches but basically there's no ability to change my mind about the layout of my farm or fix something if I make a mistake. I just have to make a whole new farm and hope I don't mess it up again. That kinda sucks. I play on the iPhone btw. Am I just missing the missing secret or is it a bug or?...
I haven't played the game much myself, but I think I've read on one of the Ape Apps Blogs that the disability to remove tiles is part of the My Land challenge. Not too sure if I'm right about that though.

The visitor issue does seem like a bug to me.
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]