Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Colony 0.36.0 Release Notes
Better response on post My Colony 0.36.0 Release NotesI did a quick release today, nothing major but still some cool additions.  I planned for a lot more in this update, but there were some important bug fixes I wanted to get out without waiting for a full update.  Beyond those, I added several new structures from the Game Suggestions forum, so keep the good suggestions coming!

My Colony v0.36.0 Changelog

New Structures
  • Cactus 1, Cactus 2, Cactus 3
  • Palm1 and 2
  • Sand Dune
  • Deck Chairs
  • Desert Skull
  • Fountain
  • Vertical Warehouse Farm
I didn't get to updating Antiquitas like I planned on.  About a week ago I started working on another game called Death 3d which is going to take up a bit of my time for a few weeks until I get it done.  It's not going to be a long-term project like My Colony, so once it's released I will pretty much be done with it (except for critical updates).  Death 3d is an old school first person shooter game that takes place in the My Colony/Deimos/End of the Earth/Sarge universes, which are starting to all meld together story-wise.  You play the role of a captured LIS soldier who is rotting away in a United Earth lunar prison.  Your job is to escape and take down United Earth.  The game will feature a 3 chapter story mode, online and AI-based multiplayer, and a built-in level editor.  

On the Antiquitas side, I will be submitting some big fixes this week, and more content will come once I am done with Death 3d.  Until then though, it will continue to receive the same engine and bug fixes that My Colony does during the period.

As for My Colony, the next update (0.37.0) will include LIS capitol, commonwealth, and GBT buildings, and also Zolarg aluminum mining, improved Antanium production, and a better power plant.  United Earth will get more buildings from the suggestions index, as well as a few new structured tying in to the storyline from Death 3d.  

So anyway, stay tuned, lots more on the way!
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
Neat ty ( realy thought the food sweat shop is totaly rad lol
 narly even ps i know not much in anti game but still woould love to play around wile wating . 
   hope you can get teh bug out
(05-23-2017, 11:58 PM)xcalbier Wrote: Neat ty ( realy thought the food sweat shop is totaly rad lol
 narly even ps i know not much in anti game but still woould love to play around wile wating . 
   hope you can get teh bug out

if you do a hard-reload it should work now
Owner of Ape Apps

Btw if your planing on updates for bug world ( ill never spell taht name lol )
   anyway better water sources and power would really be nice .
 as for the antimainum ( comes in fast already even for me ( i stick with smaller colonys ( mines just at 2 k and i have made over 300 k of the stuff in just a few hours .
   ( ps its really better playing now you speeded up in colonists arriving .
         really 
   You defiantly have the skills  .
  Only advice i would give is try not to over extend your self . 
  My word my colony is really 3 buildings at once and add the antqi game that is one heck of a chunk to take on .
    Now a one person shooter thats a lot and i mean a lot to do at once you must be programming 24/7 lol
  I did a little Poker game ( adult style ) its was like 27 megs that took me 3 months ( of corse back then it was dial up lol.
I've been having too much fun with the insects at the moment.
ANT PASTE EXPORTS INC
the stuff sells like wildfire.
I also got independence with them and built their version of the capitol "High Command"

I'm excited none the less and thanks for the update. Smile
i'm sorry man, but this doesnt seem right.
why cant you focus with this first to atleast came out of beta to be full version game ?
antiquitas, death 3D, for me personally, i dont really care man.
its a beautiful thing to see the amount of love you gave with this game, then somehow lost it around the corner.

I kind of agree, why do you try to do several apps/games at the same time. And you are working alone that's the worst part. If you had a team, things would move smoothly. I know you are just starting to grow, but you have succeeded with My Colony. Why make more games at the same time. Just like you said this game is not even 10% finished... Smile
I'm open to suggestions, invites and offers (or anything diplomatic). Please PM.  At

Find my new colony at:
Well I kind of just work on whatever projects I feel like working on, lol. It's kind of the benefit of running your own business, you can do whatever you want. I would get bored just working on My Colony all the time. And maybe My Colony would work more smoothly if I hired a team. Maybe not. But what I do is more than just a 'job' or trying to succeed as an app developer. I have a lifestyle right now that I enjoy, where I can work when I want to on what I want to, and I don't have to worry about making enough money to pay a team of developers. I don't need to become a billionaire by making the next Minecraft or whatever. I enjoy working on games that I personally like to play, and luckily enough other people seem to like them too, so I'm able to keep doing it.

If you are looking for me to hurry up and get My Colony out of beta and released to v1.0, then I am afraid you will be waiting awhile. I will probably still be adding stuff to My Colony in 2020.
Owner of Ape Apps

by all means take it slowly....like nature. you can't rush nature.

if something is rushed it'll rarely ever turn out nice.
Well, i'm not looking for you to hurry anything up.
I'm just saying and politely asking, not forcing anything, anyone, especially you.
You can treat it more or less like a letter from a suggestion box.

Atleast let it out of beta version before you jump around any other non-my colony-game.
Just my colony V 1.0, a full version game.
You want to add it more contents to 2020 and its going to be V22.13 or something, well its great, i hope i still playing my colony and can see the beauty of it Smile

dont just hide behind "beta" version and prolong it to 2020 so you can use it as an excuse for everything bad update, game breaker bugs, deleted empires, frustation maker, some error somewhere in something.

what i think you dont understand, or maybe you understand i dont know.
From my point of view here, you think we love my colony because YOU made this game.
No no man, we love you BECAUSE of this game.
This game, my colony, this what makes us come here, pay for the game, contributing anyway we can, some make donations, some even help you make contents, its all because of this game.

Then you start to talk about antiquitas, death 3d.
Man, even you scrap and cancel antiquitas and death 3d, it doesnt affecting us, because what we want and what we love is my colony.
This game, this sub forum, this community is my colony community.
Let me make this perfectly clear to you so you can start to grasp the concept of love for this game from some of my colony fans, even if you scrap and delete all your game except my colony, a lot of us will just keep playing my colony without knowing there are no other game left.

So theres that.
I know what i wrote here somehow seems harsh to you, but know this, i did this out of love for my colony and its the truth, my version of truth atleast.
If you can't see that i'm desperately trying to somehow "revive" your spirit, your love for this game to step up the game, atleast just so you know that one of my colony fans here speak out what in his mind for you out of love of what you made Smile