Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No uninstall for Naughty or Nice Test?
Thumbs Down 
There is no option to uninstall this app. The right-click context menu does not include "Uninstall." This app is not listed in Programs and Features.

Can someone tell me how to remove this crap?

Thank you!
What do you mean with "crap"?  Sad

If you want to try some apps, you can also play them over here without having to (un)install them on your device. What device are you using, by the way?
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
Yeah, there is nothing special in any of the apps that keeps them from being uninstalled. If you are talking about the Windows version from the Window Store, then you need to know that Windows Store apps do not uninstall the same way old desktop programs do. You simply right-click on their tile in the Start Menu (or start screen) and uninstall from there. Only legacy desktop applications show up in Programs and Features.
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shoutbox

« archive

I think once you get to a certain number of colonists, its too much for the game to handle
Ive found it best to 1. Fire Drill 2. Return to Title 3. Reload page 4. Load game
screw it ill just reload to before the god damn firedrill and stop trying to grow that colony. . . shame
yeah i think its actually that protesting crap thats bugged it up. . . . there where initially 200 or so protesters a with 2000 unhappy. . . now since hitting firedrill its gone up to basically 80% of population is unhappy. more than 12000 sick [initially 366 before firedrill] . . . basically since the protesters are occupying the same space essentially overloading game, it reduced the game speed and just bugged it up so that it completely collapses in on itself thats a great bloody system right there
Try saving and reloading? That fixed it for me when a fire drill seemed to take forever to put people back to work
cant even starve them to death because i have a huge stockpile of food, cant sell the stuff or send it to my other basis because of all the bloody trade restrictions
is there anyway to kill all my colonists. . . i hit the firedrill button to move the citizens around and its likely to take 1 - 2 years [realtime] until the games back working . . . hit it 1 hour ago its only 1% people housed / employed now out of 36000 people
Done
Thanks, filing report now.
Is there a topic on proper bug reporting procedure?
And that's it. Brilliant!!!!
I did try to flip the new tall food building, that might be it. Let me try it
OK, going "flat" works.
Hmm...let me try that
it happened to me before when i flipped a type of building and i guess it didn't have a flipped sprite ready for it. its long fixed now but what you're experiencing sounds like it.
@jomaxro darn...i have an issue similar to that before. try click the transparency mode button and see if anything changes..
So I've run into a strange issue after updating to .36 on the Desktop - when I load any save or backup it loads, but everything is black. The resource data appears at the top, as does the building menu on the right, but I can't see my colony
heh investment bank Smelt Money 1 Into Money 32 /round.
You're welcome.