Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TGF] Commonweath of Galactic Accord (CoGA)
COMMONWEALTH of GALACTIC ACCORD
[Image: shutterstock_897879.jpg]

I. OVERVIEW
In the vast galaxy lays thousands of colonies. These colonies are fighting to sustain life on their individual planets. The Commonwealth of Galactic Accord, shortened CoGA, was established to bring these colonies together to allow the greatest opportunity for their colonists. CoGA is a micro commonwealth of the overall syndication of The Galactic Federation (TGF). TGF is a federation of planets working together to further the economic interests of all colonies involved. TGF was founded on the belief in full participation of all colonies under its commonwealths, and as such have a unique leadership structure wherein all colonies can vote on all decisions.

II. REQUIREMENTS
  • Must be active
  • Must have the Discord App
  • Colony must be human
  • Colony name must be appropriate

III. RECRUITMENT
CoGA is seeking new or old nations that are willing to work together for betterment of all.  Applications to join the CoGA will be considered on a case by case basis. Diplomacy will be carried out  on our TGF's dedicated DISCORD SERVER.
  • To join use charter code: cy2G1MXT
  • Once joined proceed to the discord server to register

IV. WELCOME PACKAGE
  • 100k food, water, microchips, gold, steel, ore
Deputy, leader of Galactic Accord and member of The Galactic Federation.
Charter Code: cy2g1MXT
Reliable guy, he will help you grow your colony Smile
If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. Join #about_contestualize on discord for details.