Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shortcut Problems
I don't know how I triggered this bug but when I wanted to sell a few Solar Towers, every time I used the shortcut alt + s, the shortcut Menü opens.and then I have to spam the "Dismiss" button 3-5 times until it closes.

Plattform : Chrome
Windows 10
actuall version, might be 0.36
Leader of  Commonwealth of Ottoich (CoO), Member of FFF
CharterCode: SU7sDQFn
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
There is no shortcut to the shortcut menu. If you mean the Statistics menu, then yes, if you hold down certain keyboard combinations, these menus can appear in certain browsers and operating systems. My best recommendation would be to change all the keybinds to prevent the need for modifier keys.
(05-19-2017, 01:18 PM)Flarebrass Wrote: There is no shortcut to the shortcut menu.  If you mean the Statistics menu, then yes, if you hold down certain keyboard combinations, these menus can appear in certain browsers and operating systems.  My best recommendation would be to change all the keybinds to prevent the need for modifier keys.

I know that there is no shortcut to the shortcut Menü. But when I hold an Shortcut it opens... And than there are 10 empty pages, which I have to close with Dismiss.
Ah, I've surprisingly encountered that bug when making a new colony on a different browser. Whenever you change hotkeys, the Shortcut menu then gets rebinded to all the new hotkeys you create, so the only solution is to slowly get all keybinds off s, S, alt+s, etc, then close out of the browser and reopen it. So yes, I've confirmed the bug.
I've had this problem many times. Usually just closing all my browser windows and restarting the game makes it stop.
(05-23-2017, 01:08 AM)BWILSON13087 Wrote: I've had this problem many times. Usually just closing all my browser windows and restarting the game makes it stop.

Ok thanks!