Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Efficient building pattern uranium
Does anybody have an idea how to build the uranium generators so that there isn't a problem with the workers and the commute length?
?

build it close to their housing area?
or build hosting close to it.

there's no distance requirement for this building if you think they'll get radiation sickness or something.

radiation sickness isn't even a feature don't worry about that.
Photo 

I'm using this layout on my colonies

u ... uranium enrichment facility
h ... residential tower
lmc ... large medical clinic
p ... pub
r ... road

14 uef = 980 jobs; lmc = 14 jobs; pub = 4 jobs; total = 994 jobs - resulting in 106 housing vacancies. it's not as efficient as it could be, but it works just fine if you build some entertainement and additional job sites around it. longest commute is 9

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shoutbox

« archive

i çanta accses mu tanesi it doesnt open
@gjerc to generic civics you need to build a civic centre. https://www.my-colony.com/reference/?sea...iviccenter
@gjerc once you become independent by using 250,000 civics others can then start a colony under your rule. they'll be part of your commonwealth and they'll pay you taxes until they become independent
Bcoz all gifts might go to that non existing colony
Also in CW list my name appears with last active yesterday when I am active with the same colony... Which I think is the reason for gifts not appearing in my colony...
I sent gifts from my other colony to my colony thrice but thrice they didn't appear...
Hey... Gifts are not appearing in my colony
Wazzup
Nevermind...it facebook lol...im in
I have a Samsung Tab E so i run Android. I didnt have this problem till i paid for premium lol
Would not load. Now this morning im having the same trouble. I have an An
Ok so i started a new colony because the old one wou
hi guys... i wonder how can i create my own commonwealth?
im not having problems. what system are you on?
Can anyone play the colony right now? Mine wont load
@ g4mef0rc4l My game is stuck on the loading screen too
If I remove all the embassies from my map and then go into offline mode, would I still see the blue hands in the lower corner saying I have embassies to build?
My colony isnt working ive un and reinstalled it 2 and reseted my pc twice its stuck on the loading orange screen
Sure, we have some Zolarg CW leaders on the FFF. Join and get under one!
hello... any one hosting zolarg world commonwealths?