Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Inappropriate Colony Names
Report inappropriate colony names on this thread.  Please check to make sure you aren't reporting a name that has been previously reported. Inappropriate names are colony names that contain vulgarities or curse words which may get the My Colony game banned from the various app stores. Please do not post on this thread unless you are reporting a colony name.

As long as your colony is in offline mode you may name your colony whatever you wish.

If you are the owner of one of these colonies please change your name.  Failure to do so will result in your colony being banned from the server.  Once a name is reported and added to the list below, the reporting post will be removed from this thread. This will prevent this thread from developing into several pages and hopefully keep reported names easier to track. Thank you.

Names reported:
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.