Dismiss this notice
This is an awesome test announcement bar! It will last for one day.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
35 preview

0.35.0 Preview
(05-04-2017, 07:30 PM)bastecklein Wrote: I haven't started 0.35.0 yet, but I already though of what is going to be in it, so I decided to post a preview here so you know what to look forward to.

The update will mostly be content focused, with new structures for Zolarg Empire and United Earth.  But in addition, there is a new faction being added to the game, the League of Independent States.

The League of Independent States (L.I.S.) is another civilization you can pick when you start a new colony.  They are also Human, so their structures, vehicles, and tech tree will be nearly identical to Humans, but with a few differences.  On the galactic map, they will be a little further out from United Earth, and they will have new planet types that are a little more desolate, kind of like the Lunar map.

You can think of the L.I.S. civ as a separatist faction living on the outskirts of civilization, fighting for United Earth's scraps.  Their maps will be harder than United Earth and Zolarg, for advanced players.  The only difference is that they will gain civics fairly quickly, for faster independence.  I am planning on a uranium wasteland map, an unstable world with natural disasters, and if it's not too hard to implement, an abandoned colony world, but I will have to see on that one.

The new faction should be pretty easy to implement, since a lot will be recycled from the United Earth team.

Thank you for all the improvements to the game, it has been fun.  Can we get a fix to the miner bot issue, it is in the bug forum.  The one where the uranium and aluminum miners do not harvest.  I am unable to continue building, thus playing without these resources.
Thank you