Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Colony 0.34.0 Release Notes
(05-04-2017, 07:06 PM)nunez499 Wrote:
where do i find the settings for payroll assistance? i can only see the autobudget.

Policy -> Labor. It should be at the top of the menu.

(05-04-2017, 06:53 PM)Gruyter Wrote: except there is no way to obtain antanium from the GBT. few people are selling and the price is too high to be affordable for the average player. I doubt that will change in the near future since zolarg has an absolute monopoly on antanium and ant paste

I had no trouble finding several good deals on antanium and ant paste on the GBT today.
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
(05-04-2017, 06:53 PM)Gruyter Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 02:07 AM)bastecklein Wrote: The Humans get a vastly upgraded textile mill which is also their first structure to use Zolarg materials.  When fully staffed it produces quite a bit more than the normal textile mill, but requires a steady flow of Ant Paste which you will need to purchase from the GBT.  It also requires Antanium for construction.  Eventually both resources will probably be in the space elevator too for offline players.

except there is no way to obtain antanium from the GBT. few people are selling and the price is too high to be affordable for the average player. I doubt that will change in the near future since zolarg has an absolute monopoly on antanium and ant paste

Then build your own Insectoid colony. That's like saying that lunar colonies have a monopoly on regolith. They do but you can either afford them or simply make a colony.
(05-04-2017, 02:07 AM)bastecklein Wrote: There were rendering improvements made as well.  For instance you can now put flags in front of a capitol.  However, the changes introduced new rendering issues that still need to be addressed.  I am eventually going to have to split each image into tiny sections before rendering them based on their distance from the player, but such is life when making an isometric perspective game like this using 2d images.  It's on the to-do list, so you don't necessarily need to report the rendering issues in the bugs section.

On the rendering issue is this something the community can help with? when we create new SVG's is there anything we can do before submitting them to help you in anyway such as the splitting up etc?

also the weather is correct ... stop being lazy Gruyter and buildbuildbuild man Big Grin especially now the zolargs have commonwealths you can set up a network of sub colonies .... supply and demand dear chap
Charter code: U0EGvy8e
[Image: yu-toddi-sig2.png]
No help needed, the engine is going to automatically slice up the image assets and place them in the correct rendering order
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
(05-04-2017, 09:15 PM)bastecklein Wrote: No help needed, the engine is going to automatically slice up the image assets and place them in the correct rendering order

I am so glad you said that ... that would be a job and a half!
Charter code: U0EGvy8e
[Image: yu-toddi-sig2.png]
(05-04-2017, 07:51 PM)Patchdaddy Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 07:06 PM)nunez499 Wrote:
where do i find the settings for payroll assistance? i can only see the autobudget.

Policy ->  Labor.  It should be at the top of the menu.

I dont think this is a good place.
I would expect under commonwealth and to be able to set a rate for everyone and also per colony. A big colony doesn't need as much assistance as a new colony.

[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
As far as I am aware only Consulate level 4 have been added, not 5?
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
sorry, silly me - forgot to hit that F5 Smile