Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
0.34.0 Preview
Web/Win10 users might notice that v0.34.0 is currently in development, and I hope to have it done by Thursday on all platforms.  A lot of the work in this version is going to be fixing bugs and long standing issues, cleaning up existing UI issues, and performance stuff.  But there are a few things coming too.  Here is a preview.
  • The Encyclopedia is getting cleaned up a little bit with a few more details added
  • I am working on a way to print out a physical instruction manual from within the game.  It is still in the early phases and will take a few updates before I can get it done, but the option is found in the Encyclopedia screen.
  • A ton of new information has been added to the New Game screen when you decide to start a new game with a charter.  You can now see more detailed stats about the random charters you are presented with before you decide which one to pick, including RRR rating, complete with a little icon of Randium's avatar.
  • New Zolarg citizens will no longer have human names
  • Auto Budget, so you don't have to confirm tax and payroll popups anymore
  • Zolarg Capitol/Commonwealth/Warehouse equivalents are coming.
There will be some other tidbits thrown in as well, and I'll probably be throwing in some new Human buildings from the Suggestions forum too.  Anyway, like I said this update should be done later this week, hopefully Thursday.  If I can get enough people interested before the end of the week, I might do another My Colony Podcast update, since it's been a while.
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
Auto Budget is a beautiful thing. Thank you!
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
My college class ends next week and I was planning on writing up a pretty big guide for newer players. I'll try to rush it out faster!
that's not good for Randium's ego Tongue

Good update, and very short after the 33 update

[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
With the auto budget would we still be notified of how much the tax and payroll is?
(05-03-2017, 10:57 AM)DoctorMassDriver Wrote: With the auto budget would we still be notified of how much the tax and payroll is?

When Auto Budget pays, a notification comes up similar to when a colonist joins the colony.  It's there for a few seconds and then goes away.
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
Ah right, coolio. This will be alot better for when i leave the game running, and at least can just keep an eye out for the pop up when i am playing, cheers.
Won't the RRR index make ppl less likely to join a CW with a low RRR? Ppl dont take a lot of time to think about who they want to join. So a high number will seem like its a better CW. Making it very hard for CW's with low RRR to get new ppl.

forget updates and fix teh homeless issues ( you made it so its darn near impossible to use the tall house or underground house WHY? and BTW going BY GAME scale the large map is around 4 miles accross ( convereted t real world scale so from center NO walk is more then 2 miles Now wile taht would be a pain to do twice a day for work its a hour walk total .
     50 tiles is like a block for lord sake they WONT walk over a block to work? lets see if i converted tiles to feet there are 250 tiles accross divided into 20000 feet . ( apx ) that is 40 feet per tile so 50 tiles would be 2000 feet lessen half a mile or a ten mint walk if your going to do this up it to alest 85 tiles tehn it mite work as it is you have made it so we cant use the big houses
(05-02-2017, 10:10 PM)bastecklein Wrote:
  • A ton of new information has been added to the New Game screen when you decide to start a new game with a charter.  You can now see more detailed stats about the random charters you are presented with before you decide which one to pick, including RRR rating, complete with a little icon of Randium's avatar.
  • New Zolarg citizens will no longer have human names

I feel honoured! Thanks! Big Grin

(05-02-2017, 10:10 PM)bastecklein Wrote: If I can get enough people interested before the end of the week, I might do another My Colony Podcast update, since it's been a while.

Awesome, count me in! Smile