Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Colony 0.33.0 Release Notes
In the next update, will we be able to start Zolarg maps under human charter code ?
Can't wait to get stuck into the prisoners ive been working harsh this week so havent had time to play much so i'm well gagging for my colony fix (UKism for really dying to play it lol)

I see the charck inc has been set up (thank you Bast no more coal dumps for me Big Grin )

Well done to the other building designers i look forward to playing your builds.

To the ad revenue item... cool move Bast and one i will be checking out quite a lot if it helps further this game.

You say a small update but i guarantee every true colonist when they see that update badge at the top of the title screen bites their fist in glee Big Grin

Keep up the good work Bast this game ROCKZ

P.S. any news on the mod side of things
Charter code: U0EGvy8e
[Image: yu-toddi-sig2.png]
(04-29-2017, 07:38 AM)Sobeirannòvaocc Wrote: In the next update, will we be able to start Zolarg maps under human charter code ?

No, they will have to join other Zolarg colonies.

Eventually there will be federations where different species can ally with each other.  Right now the Human and Zolarg colonies are very far apart on the map and the two species have not yet discovered each other
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
(04-29-2017, 10:46 AM)Toddy Wrote: Can't wait to get stuck into the prisoners ive been working harsh this week so havent had time to play much so i'm well gagging for my colony fix (UKism for really dying to play it lol)

I see the charck inc has been set up (thank you Bast no more coal dumps for me Big Grin )

Well done to the other building designers i look forward to playing your builds.

To the ad revenue item... cool move Bast and one i will be checking out quite a lot if it helps further this game.

You say a small update but i guarantee every true colonist when they see that update badge at the top of the title screen bites their fist in glee Big Grin

Keep up the good work Bast this game ROCKZ

P.S. any news on the mod side of things

I haven't started any work on the modding capabilities yet.  I want to get all of the engine level features done first, since right now the structure of the actual game file changes pretty regularly and it would be hard to keep compatibility with mods across updates.
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
haha! ur update came as a death knell haha! I had a River running through the whole map. and when ver 33 appeared. and I did a fire drill. All hell broke loose. its ok now!
[Image: KLDrCHL.png]
The Nations of Oz Federation

A new player and need a commonwealth?
Join Emerald City, Charter Code EfbgdYs6
(04-28-2017, 12:12 AM)bastecklein Wrote: For drug use, each species has a different preferred drug.  For humans, it will be Ant Paste, and for insectoids, it will be Wood.

Anything goes into my mouth if it's hard enough... Cool
Without making bad jokes, what happens when there isn't any ant paste available? My colony doesn't have any ant paste, how could my colonists use it?

(04-28-2017, 12:12 AM)bastecklein Wrote:

You might wanna take one more look at the Zolarg map, 'cause the planets don't seem to show an image; https://www.my-colony.com/map/N9OUOBsI.html

The crime and IQ level seem complicated, and I hope it won't become too difficult for new players to cope with, but I'm looking forward to it!
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
Oh well, i build solar panels at the edge of the map , then all my 100 rovers abort their harvesting mission and rush to build the solar panels... then half way building i ran out of ores, they all stopped building and stay idle. I missed the days where all my rovers can focus on harvesting except the chosen one for building
I highly recommend building Ore Miners and Builder Bots, then once you have enough to take over various functions, self-destruct all rovers.