Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[FFF] Commonwealth of Tatooine
Hello! Welcome to the page for the Commonwealth of Tatooine.
Star Wars names are preferred but not necessary. 
Chater code: KE5I6FwS

By joining my commonwealth and replying to my message in game, you will receive a starter package of 500,000 ore, 100,000 steel, 100,000 gold, and 10,000 cash to cover beginning taxes. You will also receive prizes for reaching each stage of atmosphere.

As of right now, the Commonwealth of Tatooine's primary goal is to grow our GDP and population, in addition to the RRR index. I would like to help you get started quickly, and be able to advance to the point where you are self-sufficient. If in the future you should choose to declare independence, this is completely fine, I won't hold a grudge, and if thats your goal, I will gladly help you get there.

Since we are now a member of the First Future Federation(Since 04/17), we will have our own discord channel for discussion, and to request resources. Send me a message on the forums or in game and I will give you the link to join the discord.

Also please make sure to change your name from My Colony to prevent mix-ups. Smile
The force is strong with this commonwealth!

Updated the page with starter package amounts and some relevant info.

-Reserved for future content.
Are you looking for a fun helpful commonwealth? After a period of inactivity the commonwealth of tatooine is back and better than ever. The first 3 colonies to join will receive 5x the normal starter pacakage, as well as a gift of 10k uranium and aluminum and 1k alien artifacts. Please post here to claim this limited offer.

I am also open to developing relations with other commonwealths, let me know if you would like to exchange embassies.
Better response on post RE: [FFF] Commonwealth of TatooineTatooine thanks you for the gesture and has sent an embassy in return.
(06-19-2017, 04:22 AM)Septagonal Wrote: Are you looking for a fun helpful commonwealth? After a period of inactivity the commonwealth of tatooine is back and better than ever. The first 3 colonies to join will receive 5x the normal starter pacakage, as well as a gift of 10k uranium and aluminum and 1k alien artifacts. Please post here to claim this limited offer.

I am also open to developing relations with other commonwealths, let me know if you would like to exchange embassies.

Hi!

I'd like to work together. I'll send an embassy to establish a connection!

See ya soon.
I just started a colony on tattooine called DuneHaven. My hopes are to eventually specialize in a certain resource production and capitalize off of that specialty, all the while still having basic production of all other resources needed for colony growth. Havent decided which resource yet but stay tuned.

Hope i can get that starter pack soon...
HI there, Septagonal is currently not available. But if you join our discord channel where Septagonal also is we can help you out.

https://discord.gg/fr7sHpt

[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
Better response on post RE: [FFF] Commonwealth of TatooineHello everyone I've just moved for work, and it's a slightly complicated story but long story short I dont have my laptop right now, and I only have internet on my phone.
I Will try to get my laptop Sunday and transfer my save file to get that starter package sorted out.
I apologize for the delay.
(07-14-2017, 03:53 AM)Hey hey Septagonal Wrote: Hello everyone I've just moved for work, and it's a slightly complicated story but long story short I dont have my laptop right now, and I only have internet on my phone.
I Will try to get my laptop Sunday and transfer my save file to get that starter package sorted out.
I apologize for the delay.

No worries, i was just afraid that you got bored and stopped playing. Glad to hear thats not true.
By the way, still havent heard from you and its two days after you said you would get your laptop. Im almost big enough to declare indipendence now by the way. What i do once i have that opportunity depends on your reliability between now and then.