Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ad Blocker Issues
This is something to keep in mind, I have noticed that some ad-blocker apps are blocking the my-colony.com API server for some players.  If you are playing online but the GBT is not working and you cannot send/receive in game messages, this might be impacting you.  The reason it matters is because it is also blocking the server from knowing your colony is active, which means it will eventually be kicked into offline mode and removed from the server if it can't make a successful API call.

Just something to be aware of!
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shoutbox

« archive

lol
I thought interdependence was coin and not civics so i did the same thing.
lots and lots of clicking so much so usaly by independence i had over 250 k in coins
accutly i did make payroll and taxes selling water at a 1 per 100 back when all there was the massdirver
seems like normally theres quite a few people trying to buy stuff like aluminum and harder to get stuff
If this game mirrors reality then there are definately aliens out there pillaging planets for resources and abandoning them.
LOL
Youll never make payroll if your trying to sell water or foor at $1 per
I made a few fortunes on sugar, ant paste, and antium in the last 7 days.
@BWILSON13087 Most people have plenty of what they need. Until new content is released.
@Blackwolf It's not a very active time for the forum right now.
so does nobody wanna buy anything in the GBT anymore?
Still nothing sad day
Hmmm
@HushHush Yep. I get a lot of them too.
Yea i can do that
Did that all last night hahah
@Blackwolf You can post in the My Colony General Discussion sub forum that you're looking for a commonwealth and see who answers.
Well i started my own lil colony and up to almost 600 pop
Must be a lot f them given the frequency