Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Colony 0.32.0 Release Notes
(04-14-2017, 11:19 PM)TBXD Wrote: What will happen if they riot, will they damage your buildings?

they stop working, happiness drops, more people stop working etc. in the upcoming releases this will become more of an issue, but we will also have police to stop them.
[Image: 0HNanx1.png]
(04-14-2017, 10:51 PM)bastecklein Wrote: There have been a lot of changes to My Colony in this update, so be on the lookout for bugs.  I'm afraid I didn't get much in the way of new content added, with nothing new at all for the Zolarg.  But content will be coming soon.  Until then, here is what's new!

My Colony v0.32.0 Changelog

New Stuff
  • New Structures: Lumber Yard, House of Horror, Regolith Extraction Inc
  • New Policies: Lottery, Infrastructure Repair
  • All new GBT interface
  • All new Commonwealth interface
Changes
  • Buildings will now slowly fall into disrepair and must be fixed
  • There are not import and export tarriffs when using Mass Driver/Export Cannon/Galactic Freight/Space Elevator
  • Executing a colonist will now have a small negative approval impact on all colonies in your commonwealth
  • Wood now requires storage
  • Double clicking/tapping a vehicle will now select all vehicles of that kind
  • All colonies in a commonwealth can now send each other gifts and messages
  • The number of government policies available is now determined by what level of Capitol or Consulate you have
  • If two commonwealth colonies are both online, gift/message transfers are now instant
  • Payroll assistance requests are now grouped together by colony (they should be, i haven't tested this so let me know!)
  • Angry colonists may now gather around your capitol or consulate and riot  If there is a large riot, other colonies in your commonwealth will be alerted, and will have the option to provide monetary assistance
On top of the new stuff and changes, there were also a lot of bug fixes and performance improvements.

In addition, there have been some changes to the server that users should be aware of.  Colonies now have a location in the galaxy, which will come into play later on.  Also, inactive colonies will now be removed from the server after several months of inactivity.  See more info about both of these changes in the following threads:
Locations: http://forum.ape-apps.com/showthread.php?tid=3377
Inactive colony removal: http://forum.ape-apps.com/showthread.php?tid=3414

There are probably some other small changes that I have forgot about, but this is the most of it.  The next update will be a content update, along with bug fixes to clean up whatever was introduced in this release.  I hope you all enjoy the game and the update, and look forward for a lot more to come!

payroll isnt grouped, its still in order of time
Bast, can you make the messages of colonies coming online disappear after a while? they now stack up to each other.

[Image: Iph2Uuj.jpg]
I want to point out about the new update on Android.

Building Condition: right after the update (April 15th), under Policy, it gave me the option to repair all buildings for around $64,000.      I open the app today and I was given the option to repair all buildings for just over $2,000,000. Not very much time had past                between repairs.
Fireaddict
Repair prices are based on the prices that resources are going for on the GBT. The higher the GBT prices, the higher your repair costs.
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
I'm having an issue where my Advanced Builder Bot will not build after the footprint has been laid. I have to manually select the units and then click on the building footprint -although this doesn't work for roads.

Edit;
This is also happening with the Builder Bot

Edit #2;
More info.
I am using the Windows 10 version. I selected the build from the sidebar.
(04-14-2017, 10:51 PM)bastecklein Wrote:
  • All colonies in a commonwealth can now send each other gifts and messages
  • Payroll assistance requests are now grouped together by colony (they should be, i haven't tested this so let me know!)
Yes! Both these things work, thank you - turns 15-30 minutes per day of accepting requests into 2 minutes of accepting requests Smile
And I have instituted an option in my commonwealth for people to send each other things when they are in need, and I will send twice as much to those that helped when I am on - this way those that need it can receive the help faster and those who send the help benefit as well.
If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. PM me for details.
75% export 50% import tax!!! If my colony had a harbor I'd be throwing tea in it right now.
You have to wonder, why does the evil galactic emperor let us know hes taking 75% of our money, why not just hide the tax and give us only the "net" profit from export/cost of import?
If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. PM me for details.
(04-19-2017, 03:18 AM)Vyryn Wrote: You have to wonder, why does the evil galactic emperor let us know he's taking 75% of our money, why not just hide the tax and give us only the "net" profit from export/cost of import?

I agree 75% and 50% is outrageous...... Even basing repairs on the GBT is killing me. I've spent over 3 million in the past 3 days doing repairs to my buildings. At this rate by the end of this week I will not have money to pay my colonists or taxes.
Fireaddict