Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Colony 0.32.0 Release Notes
There have been a lot of changes to My Colony in this update, so be on the lookout for bugs.  I'm afraid I didn't get much in the way of new content added, with nothing new at all for the Zolarg.  But content will be coming soon.  Until then, here is what's new!

My Colony v0.32.0 Changelog

New Stuff
  • New Structures: Lumber Yard, House of Horror, Regolith Extraction Inc
  • New Policies: Lottery, Infrastructure Repair
  • All new GBT interface
  • All new Commonwealth interface
Changes
  • Buildings will now slowly fall into disrepair and must be fixed
  • There are not import and export tarriffs when using Mass Driver/Export Cannon/Galactic Freight/Space Elevator
  • Executing a colonist will now have a small negative approval impact on all colonies in your commonwealth
  • Wood now requires storage
  • Double clicking/tapping a vehicle will now select all vehicles of that kind
  • All colonies in a commonwealth can now send each other gifts and messages
  • The number of government policies available is now determined by what level of Capitol or Consulate you have
  • If two commonwealth colonies are both online, gift/message transfers are now instant
  • Payroll assistance requests are now grouped together by colony (they should be, i haven't tested this so let me know!)
  • Angry colonists may now gather around your capitol or consulate and riot  If there is a large riot, other colonies in your commonwealth will be alerted, and will have the option to provide monetary assistance
On top of the new stuff and changes, there were also a lot of bug fixes and performance improvements.

In addition, there have been some changes to the server that users should be aware of.  Colonies now have a location in the galaxy, which will come into play later on.  Also, inactive colonies will now be removed from the server after several months of inactivity.  See more info about both of these changes in the following threads:
Locations: http://forum.ape-apps.com/showthread.php?tid=3377
Inactive colony removal: http://forum.ape-apps.com/showthread.php?tid=3414

There are probably some other small changes that I have forgot about, but this is the most of it.  The next update will be a content update, along with bug fixes to clean up whatever was introduced in this release.  I hope you all enjoy the game and the update, and look forward for a lot more to come!
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
What will happen if they riot, will they damage your buildings?

[Image: xxDzeit.png]
what a great update Big Grin
i really love following this game since like 0.1x.0
it's like watching a baby grown and you as this game parent took a really great care and passion.
thank you for this great and i believe will be greater game.

my only question for this update is, after update the app (windows 10 standalone installer) to 0.32.0, open the game, decompressing data by restore backup (still facing not-saving-game-to-server-properly which is not really a problem for me after knowing the use-game-data-backup-restore-things) then i got asked to pay a lot of money, about 75% of all my money to pay like galactic emperor or something and there is no other option but to pay.
the thing is, i gained independence since january, so i dont know where and why there is such payment.

(04-14-2017, 11:36 PM)rejalmaghrum Wrote: what a great update Big Grin
it's like watching a baby grown and you as this game parent took a really great care and passion.

my only question for this update is, after update the app (windows 10 standalone installer) to 0.32.0, open the game, decompressing data by restore backup (still facing not-saving-game-to-server-properly which is not really a problem for me after knowing the use-game-data-backup-restore-things) then i got asked to pay a lot of money, about 75% of all my money to pay like galactic emperor or something and there is no other option but to pay.
the thing is, i gained independence since january, so i dont know where and why there is such payment.

Thank you, glad you like the update!

There was an issue where inflation was getting out of control and causing problems with the in-game economy.  The tax was a way to try to bring resource prices back into balance, along with new tariffs on the mass driver, and a few other things that were done server-side.
Owner of Ape Apps

(04-14-2017, 11:19 PM)TBXD Wrote: What will happen if they riot, will they damage your buildings?

Eventually, yes.  Right now, no.
Owner of Ape Apps

(04-15-2017, 12:06 AM)bastecklein Wrote:
(04-14-2017, 11:36 PM)rejalmaghrum Wrote: what a great update Big Grin

Thank you, glad you like the update!

There was an issue where inflation was getting out of control and causing problems with the in-game economy.  The tax was a way to try to bring resource prices back into balance, along with new tariffs on the mass driver, and a few other things that were done server-side.

Ah.. thank you for the fast respond and explanation, now i'm going back to the game Smile

Exclamation 
I am having a major bug where all of my regolith miners are running to their errand at light speed, then immeadiately returning to a spot on the map. They will not focus on mining but instead do these laps. Other units do the same unless they find a bunch of construction they can do, then they go fixate on the construction properly.

Not going to lie.. my economy relies upon the Regolith miners to bring me enough materials to function, even 5 minutes without them showed I was going to collapse soon.
This is a known bug in the current version of the game where pathfinding is being wonky.
(04-14-2017, 10:51 PM)bastecklein Wrote:
  • There are not import and export tarriffs when using Mass Driver/Export Cannon/Galactic Freight/Space Elevator

There aren't??? There are, right? Huh
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
I didn't want to point out that typo, but it should read "There are no[w] import and export[...]".