Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Server Upkeep Changes
There have been some new changes to the server in terms of performance and upkeep that you should be aware of so that you do not lose any progress or data.  

1. Colonies which have not been active for over 120 days will be removed from the server and switched into offline mode.  If they have any subcolonies, they will be switched over to United Earth (no independence).  This is not a ban, and they can later go into online mode again if they want, but they will have a new charter code and will not get their commonwealth back.  So in order to keep your colony active online, you will have to log in at least 3 times per year, which I do not think is unreasonable.
  2. GBT trades over a certain amount will no longer carry any weight with the rolling average market prices.  This is a somewhat scaled back version of the earlier price controls.
  3. In-Game private messages, payroll requests, payroll assistance payments, and colony-colony gifts will be deleted if they are not claimed within 30 days.  Please log into your colony at least once per month so that you do not lose any resources which have been transferred to you.
  4. GBT trades which have been sole or have expired will be removed from the server after 60 days.  So if you post a trade to the GBT, do not wait more then 2 months to check back, or else you will probably lose whatever money or resources you have tied into the trade.
These changes are to keep the database free from clutter and keep performance good for players who are actually playing the game.  I don't like deleting people's data, but I also can't just store it all forever, otherwise the database will be totally bogged down by people who play for 1 week and then never come back.
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
Sounds great!
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
agreed sounds perfect
Charter code: U0EGvy8e
[Image: yu-toddi-sig2.png]
finally all the inactive child colonies will be gone

[Image: xxDzeit.png]
Awesome, I won't have to kick inactive people out of my commonwealth anymore, it'll be done automatically.
If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. PM me for details.