Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New resource idea with buildings: Oxygen - o2
Also this game is fantasy so could work either way but i prefer the real stuff it gives more credence to the game and educates a little
Charter code: U0EGvy8e
[Image: yu-toddi-sig2.png]
(04-20-2017, 04:10 AM)Vyryn Wrote: Aircraft grade aluminum refers to a whole spectrum of aluminum alloys. None of them have significant iron or carbon content, meaning there is no such thing as "aluminum steel". The chemistry doesn't work out that way. Instead, aluminum alloys are almost pure aluminum.
Aerospace's current flashy metal that's actually seeing serious use only recently is Al-Li, an aluminum lithium alloy. This is because it's so light, however, it's not must stronger.

For in game purposes, any sort of aluminum alloy should be pretty much just pure aluminum.

Thx. I know a few things in life..... but life is simply to huge for me to keep up.

[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
I like the thought of 02.

could be a fantastic way of purging an entire colony by shutting off the 02....don't look at me that way that tiny useless building was on fire...it was the best way to put the flames out.

[Image: 220px-Fire_triangle.svg.png]
(04-07-2017, 07:21 AM)kunal1234 Wrote: Would suggest that we change the words "offer" and "price" to "give" and "recieve" to make the trading interface more intuitive

(04-20-2017, 05:09 PM)forcedminer Wrote: I like the thought of 02.

could be a fantastic way of purging an entire colony by shutting off the 02....don't look at me that way that tiny useless building was on fire...it was the best way to put the flames out.

[Image: 220px-Fire_triangle.svg.png]

Those poor colonists Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin that will teach them for playing the devils game lotto
Charter code: U0EGvy8e
[Image: yu-toddi-sig2.png]
i would add another function to the greenhouse and hydroponic center. Since plants make oxygen from co2, i would make them produce a small amount of oxygen to support early stage colonies on planets without atmospheres. All of the oxygen producers that you have use atmosphere and wouldnt work on red planet or lunar worlds.

i would add another function to the greenhouse and hydroponic center. Since plants make oxygen from co2, i would make them produce a small amount of oxygen to support early stage colonies on planets without atmospheres. All of the oxygen producers that you have use atmosphere and wouldnt work on red planet or lunar worlds.