Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
0.32.0 Preview
(04-09-2017, 03:42 AM)Wilhelmus Wrote: Can you add delete all button? especially for mobile user, i want to change pavements into roads and these process in mobile is so hard

No you will have to use the gift feature for that.
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
(04-09-2017, 01:01 PM)bastecklein Wrote:
(04-09-2017, 03:42 AM)Wilhelmus Wrote: Can you add delete all button? especially for mobile user, i want to change pavements into roads and these process in mobile is so hard

No you will have to use the gift feature for that.

Umm... What is gift feature & where can i find it?
So this isn't related to the infrastructure changes in 32.0, but can you make so tourists can only stay so many rounds? Even if it's a new take-off pad. Tourists only seen to spend money when they arrive. The caveat could be that unhappy citizens leaves (before they die).
what about Consulate lvl 5 and 6? it impossible to send gifts this way =(
Can You fiksed problem with GBT? Prices in mass elevator its so high, that turist, Banks not have sense. Only diging and sel...
Make ridiculous, excessive quantities of resources. Sell them dirt cheap on the GBT. Hope a few buyers stabilize the market and don't shoot everything right back up.

I'm talking insanely excessive amounts.
i love it

[Image: xxDzeit.png]
For some unknown reason, I'm getting messages about other colony members needing water. Is that normal? I get the notices when someone is online, but what's the point on water notices? I can't send them resources unless I'm the colony founder, correct?
(04-11-2017, 01:47 PM)grymwulf Wrote: For some unknown reason, I'm getting messages about other colony members needing water. Is that normal? I get the notices when someone is online, but what's the point on water notices? I can't send them resources unless I'm the colony founder, correct?

By the time the update is done, any member of the commonwealth will be able to send any other member resources
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
This game IS getting better and better.. no where else have I seen or heard of shooting ideas around with the developer, and interacts with us! And frequently! If a product is good enough, customers will advertise FOR YOU! I've been telling everyone I know