Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
0.32.0 Preview
I can also add an "auto repair" policy to the Capitol
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
Bast, when are you going to add more Zolarg Stuff?
i've been adding more each update
Owner of Ape Apps

(04-08-2017, 09:18 PM)bastecklein Wrote: i've been adding more each update

ok, I was wondering because I can't wait until i can add some Zolarg colonies to my commonwealth and then i will be able to get some paste, Antanium and other Zolarg only stuff, which would be nice.
Well you wont really be able to add Zolarg colonies to a human commonwealth.  I wasnt planning on adding that ability until the Federations are implemented.

But Zolarg will be able to post Antanium to the GBT
Owner of Ape Apps

(04-08-2017, 09:04 PM)bastecklein Wrote: There will be a repair option.  I will be adding a 'Buildings' option to statistics that tells how many of each building you have, what the conditions are, plus the repair all button

Sweet!
I'm building out a game guide / tutorial on youtube. You can find it here:

My Colony - Youtube game guide / tutorial

Charter code is: PWDm77jG
(04-08-2017, 09:10 PM)bastecklein Wrote: I can also add an "auto repair" policy to the Capitol

Instead of hunting for things to repair, maybe something in transparent mode for ex when manually placing people building that are not full show up green.
(04-07-2017, 07:28 PM)bastecklein Wrote:
... The GBT will now also allow you to show only trades offered by other colonies in your commonwealth. ...

Could there be a counterpart option to allow only your commonwealth members to see certain trades?
This way leaders and members could do special giveaways or discounted trades...
[Image: tKtlrr]
Visit us on the forums too! We now offer Starter and Prosperity bonuses!
Can you add delete all button? especially for mobile user, i want to change pavements into roads and these process in mobile is so hard
(04-09-2017, 03:42 AM)Wilhelmus Wrote: Can you add delete all button? especially for mobile user, i want to change pavements into roads and these process in mobile is so hard

sure, why not
Owner of Ape Apps