Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Colony Websites
I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and I accidently deleted the stylesheet for the Colonial websites.  So everything is going to look messed up until I make a new one.

I might take this opportunity to redisgn the colonial websites a bit, so leave any suggestions you have here.
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
For commonwealth only, it could be nice to have an option to upload an avatar...and a why not a motto also....
LOL BAST! Make the new pages sparkle, like the twilight vampires
[Image: KLDrCHL.png]
The Nations of Oz Federation

A new player and need a commonwealth?
Join Emerald City, Charter Code EfbgdYs6
Get the RRR on top! Big Grin

And in statistics!
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
A wider variety of statistics available on the websites would be awesome, things like total number of charcoal piles, number of colonists living in sheep farms, power in use, name of oldest colonist or other random statistics would really add an element of depth to them, and enable more detailed uses for third party applications like the my colony bot.

Even if you decide random/runny statistics like those suggested above are not a good idea, I request the following:
Number of current tourists
Approval Rating
If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. PM me for details.
Lifetime money made from Mass Driver exports.

But on a more serious note, if number of game ticks is stored in a variable somewhere, I'd love to see how much playtime each of these colonies has under their belts.
yes and also an option to post your image of your planet in there.
You can currently post an image of your colony on your website. Move your screen until its centered on what you want to take a picture of, Go to Statistics, select "Colonial Website" and then click "Upload Screenshot".
If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. PM me for details.
give each website a few pages instead of just the one (home, history, stats, gallery) maybe even a blog area for commonwealths to post their stuff.

Further than that you could even have a page with a shop function on selling my colony goods (tshirts etc) and then that commonwealth gets a % of the takings like an affiliate would.
Charter code: U0EGvy8e
[Image: yu-toddi-sig2.png]