Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to the PDF Document Scanner Forum
Welcome everyone to the new forum community for PDF Document Scanner!  There was previously a PDF Document Scanner support group on Google Plus Communities here: https://plus.google.com/communities/1109...0950833844 but truthfully, I did not really like Google Plus or the constant spam that the community got hit with.

PDF Document Scanner is currently undergoing a complete rewrite, so there are going to be a lot of changes taking place on all platforms.  This forum is here for help, suggestions, and general discussion related to PDF Document Scanner, and all are welcome to participate.  

For those who do now know, PDF Document Scanner is an award winning document archival and backup software application available on mobile devices.  It allows you to take pictures of your old documents and convert them into PDF files.  You can find download links for PDF Document Scanner at it's current official website here: http://apps.ape-apps.com/pdf-document-scanner-beta/