Dismiss this notice
This is an awesome test announcement bar! It will last for one day.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

[-]
Tags
pandora fff join of empire

[FFF] Join Empire of Pandora
We are now part of the First Federation Alliance which would be a galactic alliance for us I guess. It does not require us to do anything different or pay a tax to be in it. To join the community discussion, go to the FFF forum post in the commonwealth area here and click on the Discord link to check it out. A fun place to talk about life and the game and get help if you need it.
Pandora continues to grow each day. Join now to be part of the greatness so you can say you were here when it all started!
Start your weekend off doing something that matters, join us now to get your colony started today.
I now have a sub-colony under Pandora, I'm planning on getting many more and Pandora is helping me get there.

This also means I cannot leave without losing my subcolonies. That's how good this commonwealth is.
I recently underwent a pretty severe crash, I lost a colony with 25,000 people and I was able to rebuild part of it on a new main also under the commonwealth.

My thanks as always to the empire of Pandora and the ever so goodwilled Lucerean Eta.
Hello I enter today in this ally. Can I have some resources to start faster with my colony? My colony name is Centares.
Live long and prosper! Wink
Helping each other out is what these commonwealths are all about. Strength in numbers. Our three main players are located around the world, meaning someone is always usually on to help out the new players or someone in need.
We are currently growing and have a large base of players to help you out. Keep us in mind if you like to WIN! Because only winners get sprinkles!
Would love to join you my colony is called homestead