Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[FFF] Join Empire of Pandora
Wink 
Welcome to Pandora (inspired from Badlands Game)
If you want to have fun without constant pressure to have to play everyday.  Join us.  I will send out a nice starting package with funds to keep any operation going at the start and will regularly give resources when asked for.  Enjoy the game.

Commonwealth Name: Pandora-Slag-City
Code: 97Q98EwX

Most recent colony received millions in starting resources to ensure a timely and effective start.  

Don't be left in the dust, start today with a leg up on all the others.
Still taking applicants if anyone is interested. Smile
Yeah, I'll join.
(04-03-2017, 09:05 AM)DrWeather Wrote: Yeah, I'll join.

Glad to have you.  What's your colony name?
Centaur city.
I've had a previous colony of 24,000 people which was Union city before I lost that save.
I will reward active players with gifts to help expand quicker to keep things moving forward.
I would like to point out to anyone searching for commonwealth that I have 400,000 civics.

More than enough for independence, I stayed because Pandora is such a nice and helpful mother colony to have.

So in short you should join Pandora if any.

Edit: I now have a sub-colony under Pandora, I'm planning on getting many more and Pandora is helping me get there.
This also means I cannot leave without losing my subcolonies. That's how good this commonwealth is.
Pandora is still open for players to join if they are interested. Come one come all to the Empire of Pandora.
Another happy colony joined today: Lucerean Eta and is already very happy to be here. Generous starting package given.
The empire is growing, looks like a defector from Bob nation has joined our ranks.  Welcome to the Empire Colony of Bob!