Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easter Egg on Capitol level 5?
http://prntscr.com/emiiwa

This says "My Colony is Ours" in Latin.
Sinister.

Update: It actually says "The Colony is Ours" and Vyryn's Latin sucks. This is a lot less sinister, but thanks to those who pointed this out.
If this post was helpful, click rate and give a +1.
Join SOC today to fast track your independence!
Use Charter code DOOb6Emc for goodies!
Actually it's said that since I first saw a lvl 1 Capitol lol. Also, I really should know this automatically having had years of latin, but isnt that more "The Colony is Ours"? Colonia IIRC isn't posessive (and trying to delve years back in my mind, can latin have a noun be posessive without a pronoun? I think it would have to be Mea Colonia / Colonia Mea.. but it's a real question I'm not sure lol)
Join the Commonwealth of Martium! Starter pack - 100k ore, food, water, steel, gold, money, chips.  PM when joining for more or to make requests!

Charter code: SG8D9qi7
Join today and PM!
accutly etehr way its so cool 
 dude is smart .
       way cool find man lucky you
It's always been on the capital building.

and the vickins were in America before Chris guess who got the credit .
   Nope its his discovery   and cool it is I love latin so flowery .
I don't know what vickins are but I think you mean Vikings? Vikings are now being credited as the first. The comparison is not the same. There is also writing on the Civic Center. Do I get the credit for "discovering" that? Something so obvious as writing on a building isn't a discovery except to those that were too inattentive to see it to start with. Look! There's a picture of a microchip on the Alien Microchip Factory. It says Thrift Shop, Mast, Food Court, OM, The Core, Rover Sales, and 50% off on the Outdoor Shopping Mall! Look what all I have "discovered".

Hey so besides being unnecessarily obnoxious in the last post Kellog, you downrated me (amongst a 3-fold succession) on my previous comment with the note, "no". Care to elaborate?

I did double check my old books and most certainly Colonia Est Nostrum translates to "The Colony is Ours". So I am curious to why simply "no"?

Interestingly Vyryn, if I ask google translate what "Mea Colonia Est Nostrum" means, it tells me "My colon is our". I really don't think the mea changes colonia to mean colon but that did make me laugh.
Join the Commonwealth of Martium! Starter pack - 100k ore, food, water, steel, gold, money, chips.  PM when joining for more or to make requests!

Join today and PM!
hmm if i use it to translate colony to latin it says coloniam. But if i translate Mea ColoniaM Est Nostrum, it gives back Our Is My Cologne.
[Image: 0HNanx1.png]
lol good old google translate, nearly half-right at least probably more than a quarter of a half of 100% of time, all the time*.

But really, my cologne is our cologne, man.

* All the time = At least more than the minumum zero percentage time.

Join today and PM!
Yep ive googled for other translators and all come up with the same..
[Image: 0HNanx1.png]