Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My typing and spelling sucks .
I wish to add to any i have Miss judged this Post is not ment for you . You have gained my respect and my appolgys for any offence I may have caused .
          Ps the title was not meant to point out my spelling but I was the only title i could use that would not sound  ummm ( stupid ) rarly has any one ( a few times ment to be hurtful ) but rarly has any one brought my spelling up And a few have done it in only a critical way which is fine I understand that . 
   Its the flaming that gets me or the your just a or just this or that ment to infilct harm is what and who this post was intended for .
      I never have understood why people think putting others down brings them up . 
  wanting to bring others down lowers the person who is doing it . a person shows what kinda of person they are by the things they say and do. and I hope to show That i can rise above me own flaws not make them bigger .
      Ps yes to a few at times my spelling works at others it is so bad its almost unreadable even to me . 
 Does not seam to be rhyme nore reason to it . An let me assure you I hate it more then any flamer possibly could .
  wish there was a magic spell 40 years I have tried and even spell check gives up on me many times ( really its embarrassing ) If spell check was human It would be like your kidding me dude lol
I actually enjoy the cognitive challenge of reading your messages.