Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost All Colonies
Hey guys,

Several of you have already tried helping me to no avail so I'm posting here. I'm playing on a Windows desktop using the web version.

For three days my game would get stuck on the loading screen saying it was updating. Then today that switched to the normal screen but all my colonies are gone. I am unable to load any of my games as it says there are none. Really looking for some help on this as this is pretty disturbing that my colonies could just flat out be gone???
Tragedy strikes. I wish I could help.
Did you do as I suggested and do a search for .mcz and .mcb files?
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
hey smiz check your messages im sending info.
I have no colonies either. I haven't played since v0.28. Searching for missing files only revealed backups I had exported. Which is better than nothing. But I would love to get my last couple days worth back. Edit: Windows, Chrome, App version, build shows v0.30.
I sent you a message quack please check it to read .
(03-16-2017, 09:27 PM)quackdamnyou Wrote: I have no colonies either. I haven't played since v0.28. Searching for missing files only revealed backups I had exported. Which is better than nothing. But I would love to get my last couple days worth back. Edit: Windows, Chrome, App version, build shows v0.30.

I feel as though I've been tricked.  I don't have 0.30.  :/
(03-16-2017, 10:51 PM)Hurts2Pee Wrote: I feel as though I've been tricked.  I don't have 0.30.  :/

Web version is currently 0.30.0 all other versions (at the time of this post) are still 0.29.0.
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
If you are playing on the Web browser version, there are no physical files stored to your computer, everything is stored inside the browsers internal database. If everything is gone, it is because the browser cleared the web app's database to free storage space. Sadly I don't really have control over this behavior Undecided
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
(03-18-2017, 05:11 PM)bastecklein Wrote: If you are playing on the Web browser version, there are no physical files stored to your computer, everything is stored inside the browsers internal database.  If everything is gone, it is because the browser cleared the web app's database to free storage space.  Sadly I don't really have control over this behavior Undecided

Thanks all for the responses and sorry I couldn't respond sooner. I did everything that everyone has suggested with no luck. It is just pretty tragic that someone who has paid for premium twice now and really enjoyed the game after months of play time is just shit out of luck. For this to even be possible is kind of crazy to me. And if it was know there really should have been a huge emphasis on it. Like after you hit the save button also download you game file.

Is there anyway to get at least my main colony back? The charter is still alive there must be a way to restore it or even transfer ownership to a new colony?? Or use super power to remake my colony??