Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Colony 0.29.0 Release Notes
Sounds Awesome!

Is update 0.29 just for Zolarg colonies because I just cleared my cache and reloaded the page but it's still saying 0.28.
If this post was helpful, click rate and give a +1.
Nope. 0.29.0 is for all platforms/worlds.
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
Well my outpost looks now so I create with all things + and can now lean back and wait for a new patch

[Image: capture1489385s6xnbwjyp5.png]
When I first started playing the game a few days ago it had no ads.today the game crashed on me several times so I Uninstaller then reinstalled the game only to find ds. When i clicked to remove the ads and pay for the game it tells me "unable to make purchase ex02".  Can you please fix the bug so I can remove the ads since it really slows my framerate down drastically.
Zorg are a fun race...they popular so quickly! Big Grin
(03-12-2017, 04:58 AM)VaultDwellerIluq Wrote: The Zolarg are neat, but I hope the human colonies will get some attention in future updates.

yess, i dont like the zolarg that much (to many loop holes) and am starting to get a little bored
(03-12-2017, 10:55 AM)Randium Wrote: Federations? Awesome! May I provide you with some inspiration of how it could work?
https://discord.gg/UJFHX8U
I set up a role for you so you can see the inside of the federation. Maybe it will give you some ideas of how it could work.

I can't help but provide a counter example. Here, commonwealths are more independent but the federation organizational structure is much more clearly laid out on the discord than the FFF is. Two interesting ways to do the same thing, both distinct.
I'd love to see the intra-federation trading/mini GBT that the FFF has, but at the same time I think sub colonies should have a voice within a larger organizational structure, which TGF manages.
https://discord.gg/gHf9kgv
If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. PM me for details.
Ehm are you contradicting yourself? You used a double negative
[Image: 0HNanx1.png]
"I can't help but X" is an idiom in the English language. It means, essentially, "I'd like to offer a different perspective".
If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. PM me for details.
(03-20-2017, 07:23 AM)Vyryn Wrote: "I can't help but X" is an idiom in the English language. It means, essentially, "I'd like to offer a different perspective".

He doesn't mean that, he means

(03-19-2017, 06:45 AM)Vyryn Wrote: I'd love to see the intra-federation trading/mini GBT that the FFF has, but at the same time I don't think sub-colonies should have no voice within a larger organizational structure, which TGF manages.

Does that mean they should have a voice? Or that they shouldn't? And are you referring to the FFF or TGF? 'cause as far as I know, the sub-colonies have a voice in yours as well...
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]