Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Colony 0.29.0 Release Notes
The new update for My Colony is out with a couple of improvements as well as further expansion of the Zolarg race.  Here is what's new!

My Colony v0.29.0 Changelog

New Stuff
  • New Techs: Sugar Cultivation, Antanium Production
  • New Structures: Sugarcane, Antanium Smelter, Elders Mound, Mining Operation, Food Processing Facility
  • New Resources: Antanium
  • New ad-free Structure: Statue of Emperor Zolarg
Changes
  • In Engine Settings, the auto-backup feature can now be turned off.  This is for devices with limited storage space.
  • Various bug fixes on all platforms
  • The premium upgrade price has gone up by $1.  I figure the game is getting pretty big, so its probably worth at least $3!
Desktop users had been reporting an issue where the stats menu would not open on older colonies.  This bug should now be fixed.  There have also been game save fixes on Android, and a whole bunch of bug fixes on the Windows 10 (Windows Store) hosted web app edition of the game.  

The next few updates are all going to be Zolarg updates, so stay tuned.  I am getting close to adding Zolarg government structures for independence and capitals/consulates, so you will soon be able to have Zolarg based commonwealths.  Eventually I will be implementing the Federation level of government, where human colonies and Zolarg colonies will be able to join together in alliance.  Online trading will also be coming soon to the Zolarg, as well as new human structures that require buying both Sugar and Antanium from the Zolarg.  So stay tuned, lots more to come!
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
Personnellement je trouve que vous avez de très bonne idées comme celle d'un acier de fourmi mais je trouve que 1000 antanium est pour un 1 premier bâtiment un peu trop cher j'ai vu que dans une map médium zolarg le jeu ne rame pas étrange!

Par contre en map smala zolarg base le jeu ne contient pas assez de dépôt de minerais
great ive been waiting for the zolarg update since they where introduced. i prefer them over the human colonies so far
The Zolarg are neat, but I hope the human colonies will get some attention in future updates.
Join the Commonwealth of Zharnia!
Charter Code: CjYKOHvh
Federations? Awesome! May I provide you with some inspiration of how it could work?
https://discord.gg/UJFHX8U
I set up a role for you so you can see the inside of the federation. Maybe it will give you some ideas of how it could work.
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
i´m also seeing fir trees, those weren´t there before.
[Image: 0HNanx1.png]
For What Water Generator? Set one comment Water vats on the side of Water you become so fast Water

Have the zorag an Mine for ore?
My colony freezes on the "Restoring Data..." page. send help
(03-12-2017, 03:59 PM)Warwau Wrote: For What Water Generator?  Set one comment Water vats on the side of Water you become so fast Water

It takes a while, and the technology to get there requires quite a bit of ore (my guess is around 6,000 - 10,000).  So save whatever ore you get and play it safe while slowly waiting for the few buildings to produce what you need to get that tech.
(03-12-2017, 03:59 PM)Warwau Wrote: For What Water Generator?  Set one comment Water vats on the side of Water you become so fast Water

the mining operation gives you ore and gold.
[Image: 0HNanx1.png]