Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
[FFF] NEW Zolarg Commonwealth, Antania | Galaxia | FFF Senior Member
Heart 
GALAXIA- ANTANIA, CONSCIOUSNESS COMBINED
Senior Member of the First Future Federation
Zolarg Charter Code: Cegnneey
Human Charter Code: 13WH2JIf

Greetings, I am the Interstellar Intelligence, also known as the Intelligence formerly known as Reynolds. I have ascended and merged my consciousness with my planet, Gaia, who had already merged all consciousness formerly known as creatures and objects. Now, we are the greater consciousness, and we would love to have you join us. Merge with us, we will help you out throughout the game with in-game gifts as well as the discord channel where almost all questions can be answered.

A proud member of the First Future Federation, and former commonwealth of the great Emerald City. Join us on Discord.

Giving merge bonuses of whatever you need. Post in the Galaxia discord channel for free stuff.

-----------SPECIAL NOTICE-----------

Sign on bonus if you join the discord of 5 million Ore, 5 million Gold ore, 1 million steel and 500 thousand money.
Continued support if you need it and assistance on rapid building.

Gratitude,

Interstellar Intelligence, Prime Chancellor of Galaxia 
Harv, First President of the FFF, Leader of Tricked Exiles
[Image: kjLrnJJ.png]
Goooo!

[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
You should join me. People say I'm helpful. Smile
Updated Sign-on bonus
I dont think that green header is big enough xD

[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
@Nunez4999 I tried to make it bigger but Bast roundhouse kicked it down to that size. Sad
(03-27-2017, 04:12 PM)ii Interstellar Intelligence Wrote: @Nunez4999 I tried to make it bigger but Bast roundhouse kicked it down to that size. Sad

lol what are you saying Bast is Chuck Norris?

Galactia is awesome Big Grin

ii knows his stuff and is the best leader anyone could have as far as helpful and generous.
Updated! Biggest package in the game. I'll show you...

Also, we are a joint venture with Tricked Exiles, if Harv ever makes a forum post I'll link it. Big Grin
Come join Galactia and The First Future Federation as we take over the world. There is cake and also tons of resources for free.
New name, new look, same great flavor, I mean packages. I mean eggplant.