Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Federation Earth
I was not watching what I was doing and completely ran out of Aluminium.

I need lots of it, please

Can anyone help?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-10-2017, 10:47 PM)ZARDOZlives Wrote: hey! Many Thanks for the gifts
No Problem! Dont hesitate to ask for assistance!

(03-11-2017, 10:59 AM)Raptor jesus Wrote: I will be independant soon, I will join your team ^^ (I hope you can give me microships and aluminium)
Great! Look forward to you coming on board! We can certainly help you out with that.

(03-12-2017, 11:23 AM)Molyfar Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 08:46 PM)Molyfar Wrote: I am losing money and do not understand how???

I have plenty of banks and mints
I am still hemorrhaging money - latest screen shot attached.
Im not sure on this one. Is it just from taxes or do you have something draining it? Go to the settings at look at your resource inflow and out flow. See if anything is pulling from you coin.
well smiz seeeing as you posted here a hour agaio ill ne joing your charter , 
  Crosstime will be the name  btw long time player only a few who been playing longer then i so in 4 hours ill hac=ve the consolet hope to hear from you ,
(03-13-2017, 03:05 PM)xcalbier Wrote: well smiz seeeing as you posted here a hour agaio ill ne joing your charter , 
  Crosstime will be the name  btw long time player only a few who been playing longer then i so in 4 hours ill hac=ve the consolet hope to hear from you ,

Awesome xcal! Happy to have a old timer like yourself. Hopefully you can teach us a thing or two :p
Thanks for the gifts - I am now back on track  Smile
are you on this colony at all ?/ from 2 to 1.2 k colonistys must ahve payed taxes 4 times by now and not a singial payroll refund recived ?
(03-14-2017, 08:52 PM)xcalbier Wrote: are you on this colony at all ?/ from 2 to 1.2 k colonistys must ahve payed taxes 4 times by now and not a singial payroll refund recived ?

I am still unable to log in :Sadorry to leave you guys hanging but I am unsure on what to do. Its been three days now :/
Photo 
Now I am haemorrhaging artefacts - it is stuck on 0 or 1???  :-(

Advice, please?

Latest screenshot attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

well i gave you instructions for windows problems but you did not check chat taht was 2 mints after we started talking .
  but ill do it here if you have a hard backup copy of the colony then simply delete the game reinstall and restore the colony .\
   more then likly nothing else will work but normally I would right click on the windows bar on teh bottom click task manager click prosses then be sure no copys of my colony are running if one is right click it and click end task .
   also sometimes it is as easy as disconnecting from the internet (reset your interconnection . 
 if non of this works and you dont havce a back up file made then better message bast maybe he knows other tricks.

MAYFLAR 
 looks like you may have 6 or 8 dig sites and 3 alien microchip plants they are what is eating your aritfacts .
    the digsites produce arts slowwwwww teh chip plants produce chips fast and use 1 art per 1500 chips .
 in order to supply 3 chip plants best guess would be 25 dig sites then you would brake even .
  ps more then 2 chip plants well lets just say its over kill lol even 2 will produce so many chips over night you will be si far ahead you can deactavate the plants .
(03-15-2017, 06:30 PM)xcalbier Wrote: well i gave you instructions for windows problems but you did not check chat taht was 2 mints after we started talking .
  but ill do it here if you have a hard backup copy of the colony then simply delete the game reinstall and restore the colony .\
   more then likly nothing else will work but normally I would right click on the windows bar on teh bottom click task manager click prosses then be sure no copys of my colony are running if one is right click it and click end task .
   also sometimes it is as easy as disconnecting from the internet (reset your interconnection . 
 if non of this works and you dont havce a back up file made then better message bast maybe he knows other tricks.

MAYFLAR 
 looks like you may have 6 or 8 dig sites and 3 alien microchip plants they are what is eating your aritfacts .
    the digsites produce arts slowwwwww teh chip plants produce chips fast and use 1 art per 1500 chips .
 in order to supply 3 chip plants best guess would be 25 dig sites then you would brake even .
  ps more then 2 chip plants well lets just say its over kill lol even 2 will produce so many chips over night you will be si far ahead you can deactavate the plants .

Yeah unfortunately those did not work. From what im reading it looks like i've lost all my colonies. I will see what happens and let you guys know.