Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Federation Earth
Hey all,

Finally got around to making this post! Was going to layout a entire rewards system and other stuff to entice people to join forces, but that's really not the message I'm going for.

Just looking for casual players who are interested in joining a great team, getting great help and having someone to guide them in whatever direction they are looking to go. 

I have been playing this game for 2 months and gained independance 2 weeks after starting. We have several active colonies but I'm looking for people on the forum who would like to grow.

And yes there will be gifts Smile Even more so for people on the forum as you can tell me what you need.

So if you're interested in a relaxed but very active commonwealth please shoot me a private message here or post in this thread and we would love to help you get started!!!

Join Federation Earth Today!!!
hg87XFVs
Hi I have just joined with my world Manorbier II. I am also a newbee.
(03-09-2017, 06:54 PM)Molyfar Wrote: Hi I have just joined with my world Manorbier. I am also a newbee.

Awesome, great to have you! I sent a PM but you have it disabled. Feel free to ask any questions or looks for opinions here for the time being!
hello, new member colony here, Mostly Harmless.
I am losing money and do not understand how???

I have plenty of banks and mints
(03-10-2017, 08:46 PM)Molyfar Wrote: I am losing money and do not understand how???

hmm not sure on that one other than taxes. Can you post a screen shot of you colony?
hey! Many Thanks for the gifts
I will be independant soon, I will join your team ^^ (I hope you can give me microships and aluminium)
(03-10-2017, 10:18 PM)smiz Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 08:46 PM)Molyfar Wrote: I am losing money and do not understand how???

hmm not sure on that one other than taxes. Can you post a screen shot of you colony?

Done

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I am still hemorrhaging money - latest screen shot attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)