Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultra Deep Dig Site
I upgraded one of my dig sites to an Ultra Deep Dig Site. The ultra dig site is only putting out clay, I am not receiving any more Alien Artifacts for it.
Fireaddict
The amount of alien artifact that it produces is invariant. Whenever a round is full, it gives you clay, but it should give you alien artifacts over time, independent from how many rounds your Dig Site has made (if I'm not mistaken).
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
Check your resources panel.
http://prntscr.com/ec9zko
If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. Join #about_contestualize on discord for details.
(02-22-2017, 07:35 PM)Fireaddict Wrote: I upgraded one of my dig sites to an Ultra Deep Dig Site. The ultra dig site is only putting out clay, I am not receiving any more Alien Artifacts for it.

I am noticing this too. I have 2 Ultra deep sites and had them fully staffed for at least a day, but they are only producing clay too. Very little clay too to be fair.
Check your resource statistics for Alien Artifacts in the Statistics menu. You should see that the UDDS is outputting alien artifacts. The production bar shows clay but it also produces AA.
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
(07-16-2017, 11:49 AM)Patchdaddy Wrote: Check your resource statistics for Alien Artifacts in the Statistics menu.  You should see that the UDDS is outputting alien artifacts.  The production bar shows clay but it also produces AA.

I have. Screenshot shows the 2 Ultra deeps in the background, but not showing up on stats.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Better response on post RE: Ultra Deep Dig SiteIt took a while for mine to show up as producing when I first built them. As long as you have colonists working there and they are actually working and not sleeping or otherwise off duty, the sites will produce artifacts.
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
As Patchdaddy just said, check your workers' stats, see if they're all ok and at work.
At least for the web 0.40 version, there seem to have been some recent changes with colonist happiness and/or energy calculations that might make people less likely to show up to work as often as they more recently used to, and if you had a recent fire drill, there might be a lot of sleepers for a while, or even many unemployed around even on the stable 0.39 version.