Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Plans for 0.28.0
(03-02-2017, 03:05 PM)bastecklein Wrote: Yeah, sadly there is not much I can do about the search algorithms.  They actually ban apps/developers who try to game the app store search

If search engine find 'city builder' inside description it will surely display the game by this and similar keywords. The cant ban because this game is actually a city builder.
I found this game by keyword colony. Sometimes Playmarket displays games with ad icon by exact keywords along with other search results. Dont know if its useful for developers. But I offten click to see advertised games.

Many games has popups to watch a video with advertised games the same genre. The are not annoying as I saw in simscity. They give a plyer rewards for watching, and its pretty good to know whats on the market. I dont know, maybe these popups is free exchange between games or still require payment.