Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to copy files or folders
I have installed Network Browser and can see folders and files on my NAS drive but I can't find any copy command.
I already have Helios installed but I can't see the NAS drive from Helios
To copy a file TO the network, you browse to the destination folder and open the "..." menu in the top right and say "Upload File Here"

To download a file to your device, you long-press on it and say "Save As"

It only works on individual files ATM, I still need to add support for transferring entire folders
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
(02-18-2017, 12:33 AM)bastecklein Wrote: you browse to the destination folder and open the "..."

How to access the "..." menu from the Android TV UI? Is there an "open with..." option there, for opening media with own other video players rather than the built-in one?

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shoutbox

« archive

how do i send gifts wuthout consulate or capitol? And how do I construct them if i am already independent and want to help the colonies under my charter?
nah it's not because of the map, it freezes at the very first loading screen
I need character code so i can combine with my diplomacy
how do i see the world under my charter in the new android version?
Loads for me, maybe try a different map sometimes they get corrupted.
anyone having the same issue?
the browser version isn't loading
You can't import when the power is off...
Import Water? I'm not sure if you can import stuff on Zolarg Maps, but with Importing i stopped my Regolith Production from coming to an absolute halt AKA need to restart.
Anyone know what to do if you're out of water on a Zolarg map and the power goes out when you run out of sugar for the burners?
thanks
Wait for a fix, this is a known issue.
the colonist rendering is already off
what do i do if the colonists won't take open jobs even though there are unemployed people
no. it's a general Discord. that link shouldn't be here Sad
Wait. That's not a My Colony Discord server, is it?
Join Avansies. Dedicated to helping new colonies. With over 350 people. What more could you ask? Free cash? Yeah, we have that too.
the FFF is the biggest Discord community this game has. join today!https://discord.gg/fr7sHpt