Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Colony 0.27.0 Release Notes
seriously the alien power tower only uses 3 helium 3 according to my stats. . . to create 45000 energy thats nothing. . i think a its way way way overpowered and it should use more like 50 - 100 helium 3 per minute. .
but i do love it still
The stats on the buildings might change once the game is more complete in ways of the content. Bast did say that he is thinking of reworking how much everything consumes once it feels more complete
Join The Shield's ranks! Charter code YCMLP6K2
I LOVE YOU BAST! HAVE I TOLD YOU THAT? LOVE THE UPDATES MAN!
[Image: 2TsPovC.png]
Hooray for the new update!
If this post was helpful, click rate and give a +1.
Can we find somewhere a list of all names that have been added in-game? I'm just curious to see what names are being used.
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
(02-14-2017, 08:03 PM)Randium Wrote: Can we find somewhere a list of all names that have been added in-game? I'm just curious to see what names are being used.

Not your's don't worry.
Build. Collect. Sell. Repeat.
Join The Commonwealth
Ask me about IBPs  Big Grin
Anders Webpage/Commonwealth Area
I've been playing this game for a couple months now, using an Android tablet.

Following the 0.27 release, upon opening My Colony, I was prompted to install the Google Play Games app, then create a Google Play Games account.

Is there a way to opt out of this?  I've enjoyed the game.  I really have no use for a Google Play Games presence however.  I'd prefer to not be prompted to log in each and every time I want to spin up My Colony.
Blast, I guess I should have posted a picture of completing that crazy expensive statue...
I'm not big on self promotion but if you want a commonwealth that is consistently on every day feel free to join 8uoAa6ho. Need any resources or help just send a PM.  
For achievement mobile user, do you need new colony to unlock the achievement or you can use already existing colony, because i don't get any achievement using my already exist colony
What are the keyboard shortcuts on apple(ipad)?