Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Colony 0.27.0 Release Notes
Rejoice!  Your weekly My Colony update has arrived in the form of the glorious 0.27.0 release.  Here is what is new:

My Colony v0.27.0 Changelog

New Stuff
  • New Structures: Charcoal Pile, Alien Power Tower
  • You can now rename colonists.  Click on one and choose Rename
  • 7 new keyboard bindings, plus map scrolling using arrow keys
  • On the Web version, maps can now be exported in plain text format
  • Added Achievements.  There are 9 available so far
  • Added Autosave Frequency settings to the Engine Settings menu
Changes
  • Major change to Scroll wheel zooming sensitivity when using Apple "magic" mice 
  • More bug fixes related to false positive cheat banning
  • Added several new pre-defined colonist names, based on forum users who unlocked the crazy expensive statue from the last update
The achievements are accessed by opening the side menu while on the title screen.  On Google Play and iPhones, they use the system achievement ecosystems.  There are currently 9 achievements and users with established colonies should have them unlocked all right off the bat, but they will be more meaningful for new users.  More will be added as time goes on.  On Android and iOS, they allow you to divvy out 1000 achievement points, and I think the game currently uses under 200, so I have a lot to add yet.
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
Oh man, thank you !

Z.
Can we get a list of all total achievements?
Alien power tower looks nice. Smile Is there a way to get helium-3 without buying it on the GBT/Galactic Freight?
Sort of, you can buy regolith and refine it to Helium 3 at your own base.
This allows you to keep a much larger stock of potential fuel, but you still can't really be fully self sufficient. The alternative of course is to make a lunar sub colony and gift regolith or helium 3 to your main colony from there.
If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. PM me for details.
I'm just sitting here waiting for the amusement park! Lol
Join The Shield's ranks! Charter code YCMLP6K2
(02-13-2017, 10:15 PM)Vyryn Wrote: Sort of, you can buy regolith and refine it to Helium 3 at your own base.
This allows you to keep a much larger stock of potential fuel, but you still can't really be fully self sufficient. The alternative of course is to make a lunar sub colony and gift regolith or helium 3 to your main colony from there.

Why did I read this and wonder why I can't just take He3 from my terraformed planet, now I've read too much about how He3 is different than 4 and my head hurts and I remember why I hated chemistry.
Join the Commonwealth of Martium! Starter pack - 100k ore, food, water, steel, gold, money, chips.  PM when joining for more or to make requests!

Charter code: SG8D9qi7
Join today and PM!
Is there any chance of getting a better food place in the next update?
Looks nice, can't wait to build some power towers.
I would like to see a way to convert the obscure amount atmosphere and civic into something else, maybe He3 this case.
Colony Charter: cV9F2zga
Yeah, civics and atmosphere get useless eventually, except for alien condensers.