Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[FFF] Desert Nomads Cysgodol Legion [F] [FREE MONEY][Discord]
Better response on post [FFF] Desert Nomads Cysgodol Legion [F] [FREE MONEY][Discord]Greetings and salutations prospective colonists.

FIRST AND FOREMOST ORIGINAL COLONY NAMES GET A SUPER STARTER PACK.
NEW COLONY'S CALLED "MY COLONY" WILL BE IGNORED UNTIL YOU PERSONALLY MSG ME AND SHOW ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT. 

USING PROFANE COLONY NAMES WILL BE TAXED AND -REP TO KINGDOM COME AND KICKED OUT.

Now onto the introductions.

I am the Nomad commander of the Cysgodol Legion/Shadow Legion.
We thrive while others merely survive.

Desert Nomads are the descendants of the early pioneers who first began to explore the far reaches of space, in search of freedom from persecution and the preservation of free will.

Due to the United Earth Commonwealth's corruption and the high leaders trying to subdue and rape their own colony's the Desert Nomads were forced into action thus forming what is now known as the shadow legion by forcibly taking over a (nearly) forgotten pre-war military testing facility located near Groom Lake in what was once the fabled silver state of Nevada.

Today the Cysgodol Legions of the Desert Nomads have spread their influence all over the galaxy as well as having strong ties to the FIRST FUTURE FEDERATION to which we stand as Peacekeepers and enforcers.

United we stand or separate we shall fall.

Eternal Glory to The Federations Nomad Cysgodol Legion < (Shadow Legion)

We are dedicated to helping the last few survivors get a self-sustainable colony up and running with minimal early on struggles due to the UEC's domineering tyranny.

To receive your fabulously generous starter join us on discord and sound off on #signup
Additional gifts are given periodically so long as you are active.

The longer you have been in the colony and grown the more likely to be granted more expensive resources eg cloth, uranium, aluminum, and artifacts.

!! ATTENTION!!
I only send the gifts when you opened your statistics once and send an answer to my PM. I don't want to waste the resources better given to those who need it.
!! ATTENTION!!

Emergency food/water supply's always available upon request via in-game or forum msg...honestly, if you get to the point in which your colony is starving the first possible reason is that your name is "My Colony" and thus did not receive your fabulous starter pack.
The second possible reason is you never asked for help and let the poor buggers starve.....

Incidentally, the price of rocket fuel is directly proportional to the price of tea in China... Who knew? 

Apparently, radiation makes it hard to grow. Big Grin

If you join send me a PM with your colony name and I'll send an extra gift.

Having trouble with Taxes? Just ask for money. 

Hope you enjoy, the FFF has a new Discord server. https://discord.gg/fr7sHpt join here and have fun!

A Brief bit of wisdom from The Federation and Cysgodol Legion

Check for announcements and updates on the Ape-Apps Forum often.

Never fear to ask your fellow members for help and support that's why the forums are here.
If the worst should happen remember to hang together or else we will most assuredly all hang separately.

The most important bit of wisdom in both life and gaming is to always remember to keep your mouth from writing checks that your posterior can't cash and telling the boss that the reason you did was cause you accidentally slipped and broke your word won't make the hammer hurt any less.

When the soldier in front of you is killed pick up his rifle/ammo and then shoot until you either kill the enemy or are killed by the enemy in which case know that the man behind you thank's you for the bullets you saved him from and that the rifle you dropped upon death will be used to kill more after you have fallen.

DONT PANIC or as the Brits say KEEP CALM CARRY ON.
And remember to bring your towel.

The Legion awaits your arrival.

Desert Nomads Colony Page

https://www.my-colony.com/ENaWux18/

Charter Code: ENaWux18
Desert Nomads.

New players always welcome. 
Free startup gifts.
Established Commonwealth
Charter Code: ENaWux18.

Remember if you like me rate me.    Wink
You should make a discord channel
(02-18-2017, 02:56 AM)Super100 Wrote: You should make a discord channel

What is a discord channel?
Desert Nomads.

Free startup gifts.
Established Commonwealth

Nomads is one a proud member of the FFF join him!

[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
United we stand or seperate we shall fall [FFF]
Desert Nomads.

Free startup gifts.
Established Commonwealth

It's been Half a year since I began this adventure. It was hard at first but persistently rewarding thru out the community is one of the best.
Desert Nomads.

Free startup gifts.
Established Commonwealth

This Nomad is one of the My colony greats, with a enormous colony that has a legit prospering commonwealth. This guy also rules the First Future Federation by trowing all his underlings resources and gaining praise. Even the biggest and baddest of colonies are looking at his massive empire with envy!
[Image: Dark_side_Moon_edited.jpg]
Save
New to the game, but super excited to join into the Legion!  Smile
This is a great Commonwealth with a very generous leader!