Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Desktop Controls
One quick suggestion: Making it able to move your screen with the arrows of the keyboard would be a good idea.

P.s. great job with thisgame. It looked boring and not worth my time, but when i read it was in early beta, i gave it a go. Turns out you're really devoted to this app and I like it more every day.
Hey. Can we add zoom in and out to a keyboard short cut. Maybe the + & - buttons?
Build. Collect. Sell. Repeat.
Join The Commonwealth
Ask me about IBPs  Big Grin
Anders Webpage/Commonwealth Area
(11-20-2016, 05:06 PM)AndersColony Wrote: Hey. Can we add zoom in and out to a keyboard short cut. Maybe the + & - buttons?

Sure, i can add that
Could there be multi select in a straight line for removing a line of the same type of object (road, wall, building)?
Anyway you could add (p) for park. I custom park all new vehicles so they are in the locations I want them due to what I deem sector building or industry style parking, it would save me quite a bit of time.

And also a shortcut to sell unneeded vehicles.
Holding Alt+C and Click on Building / Pavement : instant cancel without confirmation
No support via private message here or DM on Discord | TD9TwTF7 | Take a look at my new suggestion and give some feedback please
They dont work on mac, I tried different browsers and different settings and keyboard layouts.

actually, if i change something, it becomes unidentified and everything becomes that shortcut, as in if change the shortcut for selling, and i select something and click any key it would sell it
Ready to help (: 
Reference , FAQDiscord
Colonies :  A-1 , B-1C-1 
Keybinds for the stats menu.

S - Statistics (with nothing selected)
"Once you're in orbit, you're halfway to anywhere." -- Robert Heinlein
KSP forum | OpenProp | The commonwealth of Xyzzy
for the mass driver there should be a button to "sell all possible" or "sell multiple"
Deactivate All / Activate All ... Please!

I lost all me peeps when I crossed 5000 then again when I crossed 7000. It was my fault every time, and I hope it doesn't happen again.

However, having to deactivate low priority buildings and then activating them was a real pain in the A**.

Cheers,
scottzilla, Charter ID: 7xszZqDF