Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Colony 0.26.0 Release Notes
(02-05-2017, 07:17 PM)bastecklein Wrote:
(02-05-2017, 05:16 PM)Fireaddict Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 10:32 PM)Patchdaddy Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 10:21 PM)mutant Wrote: I scanned in the Mincosoft Store, but there are no updates for My Colony

and one question - are you solo developer? Because i think that the game will grow much faster if you find more programmers

Different app stores have their own time it takes for approval.  The update has been pushed out to all platforms, you have to wait for each app store's approval process.  It is already out on Google Play for Android.

Windows app store is way behind on releasing updates for my colony. the current version of my colony is v0.23.0. I just recently started playing on pc and purchased the add free for it. i hope they release the updates soon.

If you are stuck on 0.23.0, that probably means you dont have the latest version of Windows 10 from Windows Update.  The last few releases require the latest version of Windows.

I'm with 0.25.0
but in Microsoft store don't have the new update 
also when i try to install the game via the official website, i'm getting error
You have to wait for the approval to come through first. Once Microsoft approves the app it makes it available to the public.
Join The Shield's ranks! Charter code YCMLP6K2
The updates for this game is by far faster then any I have paid more then $20 for. And too be honest with one developer the games direction will only go one way and not be over crowded by many doing there own thing. Mega props for your work!
Ahhh! Yes! The update in here! I downloaded it!

great update Smile
(02-06-2017, 03:33 PM)mutant Wrote: Ahhh! Yes! The update in here! I downloaded it!

great update Smile

Excellent! Glad you're up to date. See with a little patience all things come up roses!
Build. Collect. Sell. Repeat.
Join The Commonwealth
Ask me about IBPs  Big Grin
Anders Webpage/Commonwealth Area
(02-05-2017, 05:39 AM)PlatinumOre Wrote: [Image: lf9Ce6U.png]

My mind is blown lol
My colony is all symmetry and angles!

Thanks for the great work and continuous updates!!
(02-07-2017, 09:40 PM)Stevious Wrote:
(02-05-2017, 05:39 AM)PlatinumOre Wrote: [Image: lf9Ce6U.png]

My mind is blown lol
My colony is all symmetry and angles!

Thanks for the great work and continuous updates!!

Hehe thanks?:p that's my first colony, the center is more organic, giving way to a bit more organization then this guy with some "oh crap I need this" buildings around the edges. My other maps are a lot more symmetrical!
[Image: T87SO2H.png]
The resource graph worked like a charm, very much appreciated bast Smile
Join the Coronia Alliance today : Z8AaONxC
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/Z8AaONxC/

(02-05-2017, 03:24 AM)Bladematum Wrote: I have never played another game with this level of update periodicity (to keep things fresh) or this level of user support (to deal with inevitable glitches). I have no idea how you are keeping up this pace all by yourself. Keep up the awesome work bastecklein, it is greatly appreciated.

Ever heard of Minecraft? Use to update every Friday with new secret stuff.
(02-05-2017, 02:08 AM)bastecklein Wrote: 3 developers would also be like $150k per year minimum, for unexperienced fresh college grads
too much money if you ask me