Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Colony 0.26.0 Release Notes
[Image: XklGeeI.png]
No support via private message here or DM on Discord | TD9TwTF7 | Take a look at my new suggestion and give some feedback please
[Image: 1ce4b02571c64ac6834757647bb45185.png]

If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. PM me for details.
When the update will be available in Microsoft Store? When i scan for updates, it shows that there is no new update
(02-05-2017, 04:03 PM)mutant Wrote: When the update will be available in Microsoft Store? When i scan for updates, it shows that there is no new update

When the Microsoft store approves it, you will have access to it.  The developer submits the game and from there it's out of his hands.
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
(02-04-2017, 10:32 PM)Patchdaddy Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 10:21 PM)mutant Wrote: I scanned in the Mincosoft Store, but there are no updates for My Colony

and one question - are you solo developer? Because i think that the game will grow much faster if you find more programmers

Different app stores have their own time it takes for approval.  The update has been pushed out to all platforms, you have to wait for each app store's approval process.  It is already out on Google Play for Android.

Windows app store is way behind on releasing updates for my colony. the current version of my colony is v0.23.0. I just recently started playing on pc and purchased the add free for it. i hope they release the updates soon.
Fireaddict
Use the developmental version while you wait then, as you are missing out on Tourism!
You can always download the latest versions from here: https://market.ape-apps.com/my-colony.html
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
Resource stats is the most beautiful thing I've since since the invention of the fire drill
I'm not big on self promotion but if you want a commonwealth that is consistently on every day feel free to join 8uoAa6ho. Need any resources or help just send a PM.  
(02-05-2017, 05:16 PM)Fireaddict Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 10:32 PM)Patchdaddy Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 10:21 PM)mutant Wrote: I scanned in the Mincosoft Store, but there are no updates for My Colony

and one question - are you solo developer? Because i think that the game will grow much faster if you find more programmers

Different app stores have their own time it takes for approval.  The update has been pushed out to all platforms, you have to wait for each app store's approval process.  It is already out on Google Play for Android.

Windows app store is way behind on releasing updates for my colony. the current version of my colony is v0.23.0. I just recently started playing on pc and purchased the add free for it. i hope they release the updates soon.

If you are stuck on 0.23.0, that probably means you dont have the latest version of Windows 10 from Windows Update.  The last few releases require the latest version of Windows.
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
(02-05-2017, 05:39 AM)PlatinumOre Wrote: [Image: lf9Ce6U.png]

that is awesome, nice "art," I would almost frame that