Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 4.1 Average
[TGF] SOC - Largest Ever - Active Discord Community - Experienced Advisers
sorry, due to my OCD I have to ask - 'Largest' by which metric? Smile
The metric I make the claim by is RRR, which is visible at the bottom of every commonwealth's website.
SOC also happens to be the largest by RSS and total number of daily active users. I'm not sure about total number of colonists.

Hope that clarifies things Smile
If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. Join #about_contestualize on discord for details.
This is by far the most helpful organization I have been in. I am new to the game and they have assisted me with every aspect of the game. I love it!
Thanks Deputy, glad you feel part of something great Smile
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. Join #about_contestualize on discord for details.
The new map of SOC is out, and it's awesome!
[Image: 4800da4fa7134b04a67126bb5e336d76.png]
Apologies to those on the far right who's colony names are partially cut off.
@Vyryn do you know where USA SC-002 is? Did I need to register it also?
This map updates a bit weirdly. But I found it Smile
[Image: 9a4ba3b1653d4d1e89fb0834a9d23e3c.png]
what happened to the commonwealth???
Unknown at the moment. I went on vacation for 2.5 weeks, posted it all over discord.
Without logging into my colony at any time while I was gone, I found the whole commonwealth deleted when I got back. No notification of cheating or anything. I'm looking into it at the moment.
That is very strange indeed Vyryn, I hope you find out what's wrong. It sounds as if somebody hacked your colony.

[Image: KLrEVGT.png]