Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 4.1 Average
[TGF] SOC - Largest Ever - Active Discord Community - Experienced Advisers
Good work everyone. It looks like Minokawa has stolen the crown from Ekfuidoo! I wonder if he will be able to take it back.
If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. Join #about_contestualize on discord for details.
Hello,

I just started my new colony Pastrami! And I just rate this 5 stars!
That is great to hear! I look forward to seeing you on discord. When you get bonuses, be sure to let me know which resource you want in the #requests channel.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. Join #about_contestualize on discord for details.
hello again,it seems that facebook gameroom saves correctly,so im back into the game =P
Welcome back zu2u Smile
Never a dull moment here <3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello and thank you for the Commonwealth
My pleasure, you are welcome mindstorm. If there is anything you are having trouble with, let me know.
The list is updated!
Big thanks once again to chronak for making updating that list oh so much easier.
Hello!!

So start agian.Hope for a good comunity!

dk