Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does game compute profits?
When I touch the business it says estimated money made after payroll and other expenses. The thing is I'm not making anywhere near that maybe a quarter of what it says. im making more than enough from each business to cover payroll in about one game day but I'm just not understanding other costs. Can someone explain how the game does its math? Yes I close game completely when finished. In the stat page j should be making over 132 million a month, I'm making maybe a quarter of that. I'm confused. Thanks for the help! Love the game.!
(07-05-2016, 02:05 PM)Carsonfire45 Wrote: When I touch the business it says estimated money made after payroll and other expenses. The thing is I'm not making anywhere near that maybe a quarter of what it says. im making more than enough from each business to cover payroll in about one game day but I'm just not understanding other costs. Can someone explain how the game does its math? Yes I close game completely when finished. In the stat page j should be making over 132 million a month, I'm making maybe a quarter of that. I'm confused. Thanks for the help! Love the game.!

Well the estimates are more accurate on businesses that have managers hired.  Otherwise, it tries to guess how much money it would make if you were actually sitting there clicking on it to re-run the revenue generating process over and over again.
(07-06-2016, 02:17 PM)bastecklein Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 02:05 PM)Carsonfire45 Wrote: When I touch the business it says estimated money made after payroll and other expenses. The thing is I'm not making anywhere near that maybe a quarter of what it says. im making more than enough from each business to cover payroll in about one game day but I'm just not understanding other costs. Can someone explain how the game does its math? Yes I close game completely when finished. In the stat page j should be making over 132 million a month, I'm making maybe a quarter of that. I'm confused. Thanks for the help! Love the game.!

Well the estimates are more accurate on businesses that have managers hired.  Otherwise, it tries to guess how much money it would make if you were actually sitting there clicking on it to re-run the revenue generating process over and over again.

thanks for the reply!! I really enjoy the game, look forward to more updates in time!