Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game file suspended for cheating after browser crash
Exclamation 
Today my browser window with the game in it crashed, and when I loaded the game back up I got this wonderful message.
Needless to say, I am not happy with this false positive, and I am concerned as to what it means for the largest commonwealth in the game if it can not be reverted.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. PM me for details.
Exclamation 
The same thing just happened to me. Reinstatement would be nice... hopefully?

I am playing using the Facebook Gameroom App ...the layouts don't work together. Their "Back to Home" button is directly above the Gear for the My Colony menu.

Currently my Commonwealth seems to be... well entirely gone!  Huh

My game save was under Valens ...or Valenzia? Charter LZIIJAKX

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: tKtlrr]
Visit us on the forums too! We now offer Starter and Prosperity bonuses!
Same for me
No support via private message here or DM on Discord | TD9TwTF7 | Take a look at my new suggestion and give some feedback please
(01-31-2017, 02:59 AM)Vyryn Wrote: Today my browser window with the game in it crashed, and when I loaded the game back up I got this wonderful message.
Needless to say, I am not happy with this false positive, and I am concerned as to what it means for the largest commonwealth in the game if it can not be reverted.

That is a major 'Ouch' right there.

Also, I am a derp. While viewing the screenshot I attempted to click the 'Dismiss' button.
(01-31-2017, 05:50 AM)UltimateCatTree Wrote: That is a major 'Ouch' right there.

Also, I am a derp. While viewing the screenshot I attempted to click the 'Dismiss' button.

You weren't the only one. Confused
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
That's the same what happened to me yesterday. After transferring resources quickly my chrome crashed and it suspended my colony as well  Sad
Can you explain better the circumstances that lead to this? What do you mean by "transferring resources quickly"?

Seems to be something triggering a crash of the browser and causing the resource levels to be manipulated.
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
@Asgard judging by your description, I think your colony got flagged as cheating because you sent resources without your game saving, and so the server thought you were sending resources and then quickly closing your browser so that you could send infinite resources to your colony. Which is a known exploit that people use, and which the game now actively looks for.
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
(01-31-2017, 02:35 PM)bastecklein Wrote: @Asgard judging by your description, I think your colony got flagged as cheating because you sent resources without your game saving, and so the server thought you were sending resources and then quickly closing your browser so that you could send infinite resources to your colony.  Which is a known exploit that people use, and which the game now actively looks for.

@bastecklein So here is what happened in details. A friend of mine who had a colony in my commonwealth wanted to start a new one to farm aluminum and other valuable resources. So he sent me resources from his colony (2mil Ore, 1mil steel, 2mil gold, 300k microchips, 100k clay, 50k bricks, 500k wood, 70k alu) to my colony. 
So from the child colony -> Mother colony. 
Some minutes later he created a new colony under my commonwealth and he asked me to send him the resources he sended to me earlier. 
While sending these resources my chrome crashed and when I refreshed I got a popup that I was cheating with resources which I wasn't and that I was banned from online playing Sad
(01-31-2017, 02:35 PM)bastecklein Wrote: @Asgard judging by your description, I think your colony got flagged as cheating because you sent resources without your game saving, and so the server thought you were sending resources and then quickly closing your browser so that you could send infinite resources to your colony.  Which is a known exploit that people use, and which the game now actively looks for.

So then if this is the case, i know people have been encouraging making Sub colonies to harvest the aluminum, and send to mother colony.. is this not okay? I dont want to do this if this is considered cheating? I know i commented on another post about it but im curious as to what the answer is...
[Image: 123456ikesplace_2.jpg]