Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Colony 0.25.0 Release Notes
woohoo i can access my web save on my android now. Thank you
Do i need to rebuild my Hatcheries to get the increased production?
I build a new one and its producing 400 per round, but all the others are producing 120.

€dit: Apparently some of them are producing 175 per round aswell.
I'd image so Ageofthewolf, had to on the last update as well to get them all to produce the 175.
Liking the update so far but curious, was water usage adjusted in any way? Only reason I ask is I just updated to v025 this morning and after a few hours I noticed my water supply dropped drastically, before the update my supply was always topped off?
Join us in Andromeda:
aeyDU3nZ
Mega map is awesome for getting uranium and aluminum.

and the programming that makes rovers favor roads.....magical.
Anyone know how many tiles are on the megamap? I checked the .js code but didn't quite see it defined. 500x500 ?
I'm building out a game guide / tutorial on youtube. You can find it here:

My Colony - Youtube game guide / tutorial

Charter code is: PWDm77jG
(03-10-2017, 12:28 AM)wintermute Wrote: Anyone know how many tiles are on the megamap? I checked the .js code but didn't quite see it defined. 500x500 ?

351x351---> yes my mistake mega is 301x301
Normal map is 100x100, and the multipliers are 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2.25, 3. If Rent_Demon is correct, then maybe it's not exactly 100 or maybe the math is fishy; I still haven't gotten all the way through the script file from a few weeks ago, then I have to grab the latest version as well Sad.
(03-10-2017, 03:15 AM)Flarebrass Wrote: Normal map is 100x100, and the multipliers are 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2.25, 3.  If Rent_Demon is correct, then maybe it's not exactly 100 or maybe the math is fishy; I still haven't gotten all the way through the script file from a few weeks ago, then I have to grab the latest version as well Sad.

It's supposed to be 100x100, but since the lander is exactly in the middle of the map, the actual size is 101x101.
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
X & Y-axis go to 100, but it starts at 0 so there a 101 tiles.
So 51, 101, 151, 226, 301 tiles.
No support via private message here or DM on Discord | TD9TwTF7 | Take a look at my new suggestion and give some feedback please