Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Colony 0.25.0 Release Notes
I didn't have time to finish everything I wanted to put into this update, but I went ahead and released it anyway because there are some important bug fixes that I wanted to push out to mobile devices.  Here is what is new in this release:

My Colony v0.25.0 Changelog

New Stuff
  • New Buildings: Restaurant, Large Resort, Outdoor Shopping Mall, Museum
  • New map sizes: Extra Large and MEGA!
  • Charters can now be set to 'Private' mode
  • Games can now be switched to completely offline mode
  • If the game detects resource hacking, Colony will be completely blocked from online play
Changes
  • Production adjustments to Fish Hatchery
  • Back button functionality improvements on Android and Windows Phone
  • Vehicle harvesting pathfinding updates
  • Performance improvements 
  • Memory consumption reductions
  • Further increased the amount of money a colonist needs in order to retire
Sorry to rush this update out before it was done, but sometimes that is the way it goes.  It's been a really busy month for me, and the next couple of weeks are busy too.  Because of that, I'm not even going to estimate what is going to be in the v0.26.0 update, so it should be a surprise to all!  There are still a couple of tourism buildings that need added though, so they are a safe bet.   Until then, thanks for playing!
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
Thanks, Boss!

It's already on Google Play.
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
Apple already approved it too. First time I've ever had a same-day approval from apple
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
How big are the adjustments for fish hatcheries? Are they now better per tile than advanced hydroponics?
Join the Pan-Slavian Union for goodies and hardbass: http://forum.ape-apps.com/showthread.php?tid=2452
Cheeki breeki included. Remember, the mars is RED

Remember Comrade, if I helped you, press that little rate button - give me a +
Сука Блять━(゚∀゚)━!

(01-30-2017, 09:57 PM)DKpro Wrote: How big are the adjustments for fish hatcheries? Are they now better per tile than advanced hydroponics?

175/round on 0.24.0 and 400/round on 0.25.0
No support via private message here or DM on Discord | TD9TwTF7 | Take a look at my new suggestion and give some feedback please
(01-30-2017, 10:39 PM)Hayenn Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 09:57 PM)DKpro Wrote: How big are the adjustments for fish hatcheries? Are they now better per tile than advanced hydroponics?

Thank you for the great update. I'll no longer have to have half my map be good establishments!

Woaho...love it cleared those hydroponics. ..
Can i resize my already existing map?
My charter code: QPSD6uuE
Is it possible to be added option the maps to be upgraded?

I can describe you the idea, if you want

Ha ha! I got this update literally just as I was doubling my hatcheries to avert a food crisis in my colony. I wish I had known. Might not have bothered!
Arn the Mighty